Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikaG

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Www.erikasphotography.com
ok guys! sorry i have been MIA. Lots going on here at home and i was trying to figure out a solution to the fitment issues. the good news is......It's all fixed! I am machining the shaft out of Stainless steel and attaching the clay to it. no more problems!!! The parts are currently in the process of being machined and i am taking pre-orders at this time. I am guesstimating a 2 week wait at this point to ship out. For anyone who has ordered previously and had problems, please send me and email and i will replace them free of charge! The updated pricing is $6 each with $2.50 shipping or 3 for 16 with no shipping. please email orders to esully@woh.rr.com.

I will need to know how many, whether you would like wide mouth or whistle tip and what color or colors for each tip. i do not currently have anything other than 510 fittings. i will have to order more steel pipe to make the other sizes. I accept paypal, personal check, or money order.

Thanks!

Erika

IMG_6092.jpg

ErikaG

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Www.erikasphotography.com
Thanks mr. p!

For those who have not seen these. They are glow in the dark tips. I have gold, copper, green, blue, pink, purple, neon pink, neon green, red and silver. They can be one color or several colors in each one. I also have mystery tips and they are just that, a mystery. They are made from the leftover clay and will be multicolored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread