New around here, here is my introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping_in_TN

Feb 12, 2019
Hey, all. My name is Austin, I'm 23, love vaping, always have. I used to have an account on here, and lost it over the last few years. I'm happy to now be back, and hope to make some new friends.

I see vaping as something that helped save my life, and I've always had a dream of doing honest vape gear reviews, so that people don't buy something hoping it is good, and then end up dissatisfied and resentful of the vape community. I had no one there to help me, when I was brand new, so I want to be that person for others now.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading, and for your time. Introduce yourself in the comments, if you'd like. I've always loved it here, and still do. I'm glad to finally be back, and happy to say that it truly feels like home for me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hey, all. My name is Austin

Hi Austin...

I LOVED smoking for 50+ years...had NO desire to quit but bought a Starter Kit from MFS just to use in NO-Smoking bars...took a few puffs then put it next to my pack of Kools...and...was completely surprised to find that EVERY TIME since then (5+ years) that I've wanted to inhale some smoke, exhale some smoke and get a hit of nicotine...I've picked up my e-cig...:shock:

If you've not yet run across it...I consider Vapecrawler to be a GREAT place to start when considering vape purchases...

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey, all. My name is Austin, I'm 23, love vaping, always have. I used to have an account on here, and lost it over the last few years. I'm happy to now be back, and hope to make some new friends.
I see vaping as something that helped save my life, and I've always had a dream of doing honest vape gear reviews, so that people don't buy something hoping it is good, and then end up dissatisfied and resentful of the vape community. I had no one there to help me, when I was brand new, so I want to be that person for others now.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading, and for your time. Introduce yourself in the comments, if you'd like. I've always loved it here, and still do. I'm glad to finally be back, and happy to say that it truly feels like home for me.
Welcome and glad you joined.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Welcome back to the forum! Look forward to your reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread