New Arrivals - 510 Adapter For Freemax Maxus Max 168W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi, Freemaxers, good news! Now you can buy Maxus Max 168W Kit without any hesitation because here comes the Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter. This Maxus Max 510 Adapter is designed for Maxus Max 168W Kit, and you can also pick up any vape tank you want to match the Freemax Maxus Max 168W mod.

Where to get one Maxus Max 510 Adapter? Please click here>> Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

bXzwRuY.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hi, Freemaxers, good news! Now you can buy Maxus Max 168W Kit without any hesitation because here comes the Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter. This Maxus Max 510 Adapter is designed for Maxus Max 168W Kit, and you can also pick up any vape tank you want to match the Freemax Maxus Max 168W Mod.

Where to get one Maxus Max 510 Adapter? Please click here>> Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

bXzwRuY.jpg

Nice!!!

I loved the Maxus Max i reviewed for you and the coils were phenomenal!!

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Is there going to be further distribution outside of the freemax website itself? While I appreciate that DHL is a reliable and faster than normal shipping option It does hurt to pay four times the cost of the item in shipping.
Exactly this, I added 3 items to my cart and they want $44 DOLLARS to ship! Are they even serious?

Reactions: Javichu

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Exactly this, I added 3 items to my cart and they want $44 DOLLARS to ship! Are they even serious?
And as of yet I still have not found that 510 adapter on any site other than FreeMax. Maybe that'll change but seeing as how they've already moved on to a new edition that does not have the proprietary pod I doubt it.

When I first looked at it it was DHL shipping and it was $30 then it went to something else and it was $25 Now it's UPS and it's back up to $30 for shipping something that could not possibly weigh more than 4 oz.

What irks me even more is that they had to have known they were going to release that 5:10 because the TC already has nickel And I am 100% certain they have no intention of making coils that are nickel 200.

And then to add injury to insult you can't even do like a group buy of multiple 510 adapters because the shipping goes up almost double for one So once you add that shipping plus the cost of the stateside shipping you're still paying the same as you would have for a single.

If it was just a piece of crap device I wouldn't care I did win mine which was very nice of them. But it's got a great screen a good fire bar and it feels good in the hand and it's basically garbage because I don't have a 510 adapter.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    And as of yet I still have not found that 510 adapter on any site other than FreeMax. Maybe that'll change but seen as how they've already moved on to a new edition that does not have the proprietary pod I doubt it.

When I first looked at it it was DHL shipping and it was $30 then it went to something else and it was $25 Now it's UPS and it's back up to $30 for shipping something that could not possibly weigh more than 4 oz.

What irks me even more is that they had to have known they were going to release that 5:10 because the TC already has nickel And I am 100% certain they have no intention of making coils that are nickel 200.

And then to add injury to insult you can't even do like a group buy of multiple 510 adapters because the shipping goes up almost double for one So once you add that shipping plus the cost of the stateside shipping you're still paying the same as you would have for a single.

And now they've already released a successor that doesn't have a proprietary situation so the likelihood that they are going to focus on getting that 510 adapter out there is pretty slim.

You're not the only one upset about this. I've heard a few complaints. There definitely needs to be a cheaper option for those that bought the first model.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    You're not the only one upset about this. I've heard a few complaints. There definitely needs to be a cheaper option for those that bought the first model.
    When they shipped my prize It did go through one of the China post type shippers I don't remember exactly which one it was but it was something similar to ePacket. So they have the capability now if my experience with that is their experience with that shipper I do understand why they wouldn't want to utilize that shipper again. Because it did go missing bounced around the whole country and then was shipped all the way back to China. And then they sent me another one through DHL that got here straight away by the time I even knew it was coming it was already at my local post office. So I get it but I would almost rather take my chances with that original shipper and a shipping price of $8 you know

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    But it's got a great screen a good fire bar and it feels good in the hand and it's basically garbage because I don't have a 510 adapter.

I feel your pain sister,i loved my Maxus but it's now relegated to remain in box until i can get my hands on the adapter.

The store i usually use for my vaping needs is the biggest here in Spain,8 stores so far all in the area of Seville thou but they do have plans to ''spread'' out to the rest of Spain.

Anyway my main guy there Javier calls me about Freemax once a week,he says that nothing so far,none of the distributors carry any of their products,only got some leftover coils and replacement glass from Firelukes they use to have.

Vaporesso,Innokin,Geekvape etc etc are everywhere here but Freemax? nowhere to be found.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread