New Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
Hi all. I just wanted to let you know I have started a new blog about the GG. I have copied the information below from the blog to save time.

When I started the My Golden Greek picture site I decided that it was to be pictures only. The idea was to collect all the pictures posted on the ECF GG sub forum and have them all in one place. No chat, just a visual representation of the Golden Greek that could be enjoyed by all.

Having said that there have been many times when I've seen something I'd like to write about and felt tied to my original commitment to keep My Golden Greek a picture only site. What I have decided to do is start this blog, a side project where I can bring up interesting articles, news and information related to The Golden Greek.

I hope to make it an interesting and useful blog for all GG owners and those interested in buying their own GG.

By the way for those that don't know, the blog title (GG160) is the serial number of my GGTS in stainless steel.

I have a lot of ideas for the blog and will be spending a lot of time working on it. I hope it will be another useful resource for new and old GG owners. If you have something you think I should cover, post here or PM me.

I'm also looking for guest bloggers, so if you would like to write an article just let me know.

The blog can be reached by a link on My Golden Greek or the link below.

http://gg160.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread