New Canadian (Eh?) Vaper Questions, Rec's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I'm 25, smoking for 12 years now. Ready to make the switch, so I've been poring over the forums, youtube, online stores. I had a Prosmoke e-cig back in 2011 (blu style with prefilled cartridges) but it wasn't enough to get me to quit.

I've got a pretty good idea of what I need so far, I'm down to 4-6 light cigs a day, so I'm going to try the 12-18mg nic range. I'm not a cloud chaser I just want a decent setup to keep me off the analogs.

For gear I'm most interested in:

eLeaf iStick or MVP (and probably an ego-c to toss in my purse for work/going out)
Mini nautilus/Kanger Protank (beginner stuff)

The eLeaf doesn't seem to be out much in Canada, and most of the online retailers who offer it on preorder either don't have the other items I'm looking for or don't sell nicotine ejuice.

Do any other canucks have any recommendations for me? Anything I'm missing in my setup? I've checked out a ton of sites and just want a one stop shop with decent pricing and juice. Canvape is high on the list but no mention of the eLeaf yet.

This forum seems like an excellent community and I'm looking forward to learning more about the higher end setups and tinkering but really just want to get off cigarettes but can't because I truly enjoy smoking. Can't wait to start!

Thanks in advance, lovelies! :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome!

The iStick isn't out much anywhere and there is a holiday this week in China, so you may find vendors OOS on some things. I can't post a link, but if you Google Done Deal TygerTyger the results will include a vape web show and a couple of sites Tyger Tyger is involved with. She posts vaping deals in Canada.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Pessimistress,

(Love the name!) Welcome to ECF!

The eLeaf istick has been getting a lot of discussion, but it's a brand-new product, with no long-term use (and very limited availability). Personally, I'd wait a bit before buying one, to see what people actually think of it after using it for a while. (In particular, I'm suspicious of their battery-capacity claim).

The MVP has been around for quite a while, and is very popular among lots of users.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

+1 on the MVP v2

1. Huge (2600 mah) battery
2. Variable Voltage - Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 ~ 5.0 in 0.1 volt increments
3. Variable Wattage - Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 ~ 11.0 in 0.5 watt increments
4. Ohms Meter - Reads the resistance of your atomizer
5. Pass through ability
6. $40 shipped at many online stores

Pair it with a mini Naulitus with the new BVC's (bottom vertical coils) an you will have a great vape.

aleks2k14

Moved On
Oct 1, 2014
Vancouver
www.getvapo.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread