The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New customer here :)

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by Pazazu, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pazazu

Pazazu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    I just ordered my first juice from here yesterday. So far I'm very impressed, with the juice being mailed on the same day of my order! Now I just hope the twisted tobacco is as good as my normal vendor's ry4 :) If so you will definitely have a constant buyer here :)

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good morning, and welcome to Copper Creek!

3. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Hope you enjoy it! If you hang around here for any length of time, everyone will tell you that you need to at least try pretty much every flavor. And they would be right.

What part of NC are you in?

4. xpackaday

xpackaday Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some people will say this flavor or that flavor is the best and other people will agree. Other people will say they can not stand the flavor. It's hard to find a good tobacco flavor. I started mixing some together and ended up with some I like. Now doing DIY and I have a lot of flavors sitting on the shelf that I can not find any mix that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.