New customer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimswitch

Jan 14, 2014
Midland, MI, USA
Hey everyone, first time poster here; I recently purchased myself a "sampler pack" of Aroma's WTA e-juice. [This was actually my first ever eliquid purchase] I picked up Beatle juice, Menthol P-38, Flue-Cured, Turkish, Bandana, Newbie and Djarum Black Clove. Ordered late last saturday night and it all arrived on monday!

So far I've sampled the Beatle J and P-38; this is remarkable stuff. For the first time, I don't feel like I'm missing that "something" while using an e-cig! (My previous forays with Blu and NJOY Kings were not very satisfactory...)

Anyway, I had a couple quick questions:

1) Are any of these liquids known to harm polycarb clearomizers? (Specifically curious about the Clove & Banana flavors...)
2) My vapor production seems to be significantly lower with the P-38 as compared to the Beatle Juice. The BJ produces thick, rich clouds with even a short toke, whereas the P-38 produces nearly invisible wisps that disappear instantly, even after a long draw. Is this normal? It seems logical that if they're both 70/30 blends then they would have the same vapor production.

Thanks for any input, and I just have to say, I'm super impressed with Aroma's shipping, their WTA, and their flavors so far. I'm really enjoying myself with this eliquid. I love to support innovative and customer-focused businesses such as this.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hmm. I'd say that would be abnormal for P-38. Not that P-38 ever produces billowy VG clouds but like you said I've always found it to be comparable to say, Beatle Juice. Perhaps an errant coil head?

I have seen no reports of problems with Aroma juice and plastic. I don't have any first-hand experience with polycarb tanks either, but many around here do.

Dimswitch

Jan 14, 2014
Midland, MI, USA
Hmm. I'd say that would be abnormal for P-38. Not that P-38 ever produces billowy VG clouds but like you said I've always found it to be comparable to say, Beatle Juice. Perhaps an errant coil head?

I have seen no reports of problems with Aroma juice and plastic. I don't have any first-hand experience with polycarb tanks either, but many around here do.

Thanks for the input. I'll try another tank when I get the chance (although this one was brand new...)

Another interesting thing is that my P-38 seems to be much thinner/less viscous than my other bottles of fluid. I'm still pretty new to this; would "steeping" have an impact?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Okay, here's what I know, take it for what it's worth.

I had received three bottles of P-38 from (presumably) the same batch as yours. I had immediately forwarded it to my brother-in-law without even looking at it; he had fallen in love with it during a recent visit. That's why I couldn't comment directly on your experience.

Yesterday I requested that he crack into it and let me know how it compared to the two bottles of older P-38 I had given him that he already sucked down.

He did so, and reported it delicious, with a little more "kick" (throat hit). I asked him about vapor production, he said it was great and texted me a video to prove it. He loves the stuff.

This is what I know.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Jerry does not make any "tank crackers." I'm sure I would have heard by now if any did, ditto for snork.

Aroma's shipping speed is nothing short of miraculous. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Jerry said he never wanted a customer to go out and buy a pack of smokes because his or her ejuice shipped too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread