New design RN4081 Atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
yep thyese 1 hole attys rock. what i notcie besuides sioo much vapor is the smoothness of the hit. does anyone else feel same. i love these things. i bought a bunch from Vapor Kings. i should be all set for a year at least. someone said these attys last a real long time. so far i am still on my first 4081 atty and vaping it at 3.7v and also 6 v and been doing this for 2 months with it. still loaded with vapor and .... kicking TH. of course tyhe TH may be my nic mg but i just love this atty and to be honest it even compares to the Low Resistance attys out there. if they dont equal to it is a very close match so i am sold on these.

I love them too. Pretty much outclasses all others I've tried.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol

ACM

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
For anyone still following this thread, I finally tried out my "new" RN4081 cartomizers from AquaVapor and I have to say, "Wow!" Huge throat hit (made me cough right off the bat), lots of vapor, and I used it pretty hard for almost two days before I thought I might need to refill it. I refilled via the "condom" method, which was super simple and clean. I didn't think the hit or vapor after the refill was as good (might be my Vermont Vapor juice vs. the juice that came pre-filled), but it still performed head and shoulders above the old three-piece atomizer system. And at $11.95 for five pre-filled carts vs. $9.95 for one atty (less 20% for repeat customers), they're a real bargain.

I'll use up my stock of atomizers, but from here on in, if I'm not using my Wetbox, I'll be using my RN4081 with cartomizers for sure.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
For anyone still following this thread, I finally tried out my "new" RN4081 cartomizers from AquaVapor and I have to say, "Wow!" Huge throat hit (made me cough right off the bat), lots of vapor, and I used it pretty hard for almost two days before I thought I might need to refill it. I refilled via the "condom" method, which was super simple and clean. I didn't think the hit or vapor after the refill was as good (might be my Vermont Vapor juice vs. the juice that came pre-filled), but it still performed head and shoulders above the old three-piece atomizer system. And at $11.95 for five pre-filled carts vs. $9.95 for one atty (less 20% for repeat customers), they're a real bargain.

I'll use up my stock of atomizers, but from here on in, if I'm not using my Wetbox, I'll be using my RN4081 with cartomizers for sure.

Good to hear. I got in on the SmokeStik Pitbull Beta test, so I have bought some SS cartos as part of the deal. I was thinking about getting some attys/carts, but maybe I'll just stick to the SS cartos, assuming they work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread