The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New discount codes!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Station' started by eric, Mar 21, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GoneWiththeWind

GoneWiththeWind Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    USA
    tried vsfive code for sampler-didnt work...said invalid

2. eric

eric Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The discount code only covers 15 and 30ml bottles of liquid for right now. With the new hardware pricing system we're going to have to make some adjustments. The prices of liquid will -NOT- go up, though, so no worries there. At least not any time in the next two-quarters.

3. air1

air1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    51 worth of order. All 15 and a 30 ml bottle. Coupon saved me 1.29. Seems a little off to me. And I had to resign up for the new site. Arggggggggg.

But the juice is unreal. I've gone through 75 ml of Frisco, and ordered 45 ml more of it. Hope the VG is as good as the standard stuff. I really should do a review, as I'll have gone through over half of your juices. And if anybody actually reading this, Frisco is by far the best juice on the planet. It is my everyday vape. Trying to find a couple of others for a rotation, to keep my taste buds inline.

4. eric

Only doing 2.5% off on liquids right now. Still testing the waters with the new "name your own price" model on hardware.

5. eric

And yeah, I know... it's annoying to re-register. We just couldn't migrate the customer database over unless we did it manually, and that would have been incredibly time consuming. I still have access to all customer info, so if you ever need anything just ask!

6. pizza2me

pizza2me Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2010
    Maryland
    Eric,

Ordering juices only. "Coupon code "VSFIVE" is not valid."

and "Coupon code "vsfive" is not valid."

7. eric

Is it working now? I'm not sure why it wouldn't be.

8. jonny2hottie

jonny2hottie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2010
    Strong Beach, CALI
  9. just Ridge

just Ridge Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    ¡ɹǝʌnoɔuɐΛ
    A few hours away from Black Friday! Hoping that you might have a surprise or two up your sleeves!

10. WV_Mountaineer

WV_Mountaineer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2011
    Almost Heaven
    When will Tennessee be available again???

11. eric

Just added BTC10 for Bitcoin purchases! Please see the Digital for Digital thread for more information regarding this discount code!

12. towelie

towelie Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2014
    In a cloud
    Eric, got the samples you sent:
    5mg Tennessee
    5mg Tampa
    16mg Sumatra

Vaped the Tennessee and the Tampa both were great! Vaped the both at .5 ohms on a Magma; really earthy awesome tobacco's imo!
    Haven't tried the Sumatra yet, that strength is a little high for my drippers; soon as my girl empty's a tank I will let ya know what I think.
    Other thread is closed for some reason?

13. eric

Make sure you use coupon code VSFIVE for 5% off. This is the ECF exclusive coupon code, but I've noticed quite a few ECF members placing orders not using it.

14. eric

Friendly reminder that all coupon codes are eligible even with the new tiered pricing system!

15. bcme

bcme Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2013
    USA
    Codes not working.