Status
Not open for further replies.

cynthiadavis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Monroe NC
www.DomesticVapor.com
We want to thank our new friends and customers for trying our products and services. So far the feedback has been great! We are still adding new products daily. Today we have added a few tobacco flavors to our DIY Flavor section. Swing by and have a look and thank you for your consideration.

cynthiadavis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Monroe NC
www.DomesticVapor.com
I have never been too big on Coupons. I think they are a great marketing tool to pull people in. Because of that I suppose I should think about offering some type of coupon. I have just thought most of them are gimmick driven. I understand manufactures coupons. Those allow the manufacturer to push people to his brand w/o the retailer having to do much. It is like a rebate really in my opinion. But I feel like if I do a coupon it says “if you do not have this scrap of paper or super secret link I am going to overcharge you!” LOL I guess I am looking at it all wrong. I'm not to nimble on the PC. I suppose I could run a little sum-thing something. How would I go about putting it together? How would and where would I post it so people could get it? I want to error on the side of not doing anything that will upset the community or the people that run this site. If you have any idea about this, Post it here or message me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread