Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Combined with Draw technology, data argumentation and human experience, VOOPOO has taken 180 days of professional tests to get the most comfortable inhaling experience by 1.5Ω Resistance Technology!Genuine VOOPOO DRAG Nano Replacement Pods for your DRAG Nano AIO Pod System. If you’re lucky enough to be using the DRAG Nano, you need to get your hands on these Drag Nano P1 Pod.Are you looking forward to trying the best device that provides you with the best inhaling experience? Drag Nano P1 Pod will certainly please you!

More Voopoo Vape Kit just visit this link:Voopoo Vape Kit

• Agree
Reactions: SP013

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Combined with Draw technology, data argumentation and human experience, VOOPOO has taken 180 days of professional tests to get the most comfortable inhaling experience by 1.5Ω Resistance Technology!Genuine VOOPOO DRAG Nano Replacement Pods for your DRAG Nano AIO Pod System. If you’re lucky enough to be using the DRAG Nano, you need to get your hands on these Drag Nano P1 Pod.Are you looking forward to trying the best device that provides you with the best inhaling experience? Drag Nano P1 Pod will certainly please you!

More Voopoo Vape Kit just visit this link:Voopoo Vape Kit
Hello Thea

Hope that you are well. I like the sound of these as I use my Nano a lot but I always think that it could have a better draw....

Sounds like you've listened :)

Charles.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Hello Thea

Hope that you are well. I like the sound of these as I use my Nano a lot but I always think that it could have a better draw....

Sounds like you've listened :)

Charles.
I have 1 also, got it when they 1st came out at a vape-shop while I was in Dyersberg TN afew months ago cause i thought it was cute & neat lookin' & it started out an okay vape pod device then it started & still is to this day or second not wanting to hardly drag-at-all .... instead- of-drag I have only charged it when need be & always w/the charge cord it came with no other & i changed my refillable pod at least 1x a week when I was using it around TN & Loved to use it, but now it jus' sits on my shelf lookin' cute & purtty, but would Love to use it from time to time but I'm sucking-my-lungs-out-using-it so I quit taking it on my shopping trips ! .... FYI ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread