The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Drag Nano P1 Pod for Drag Nano Pod Kit

Discussion in 'Voopoo' started by VOOPOO_Thea, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VOOPOO_Thea

VOOPOO_Thea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2016
    shenzhen,China
    Combined with Draw technology, data argumentation and human experience, VOOPOO has taken 180 days of professional tests to get the most comfortable inhaling experience by 1.5Ω Resistance Technology!Genuine VOOPOO DRAG Nano Replacement Pods for your DRAG Nano AIO Pod System. If you’re lucky enough to be using the DRAG Nano, you need to get your hands on these Drag Nano P1 Pod.Are you looking forward to trying the best device that provides you with the best inhaling experience? Drag Nano P1 Pod will certainly please you!

[​IMG]

More Voopoo Vape Kit just visit this link:Voopoo Vape Kit

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. charlie1465

charlie1465 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hello Thea

Hope that you are well. I like the sound of these as I use my Nano a lot but I always think that it could have a better draw....

Sounds like you've listened :)

Charles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. vicsch

vicsch Senior Member

Jul 20, 2019
    I have 1 also, got it when they 1st came out at a vape-shop while I was in Dyersberg TN afew months ago cause i thought it was cute & neat lookin' & it started out an okay vape pod device then it started & still is to this day or second not wanting to hardly drag-at-all .... instead- of-drag I have only charged it when need be & always w/the charge cord it came with no other & i changed my refillable pod at least 1x a week when I was using it around TN & Loved to use it, but now it jus' sits on my shelf lookin' cute & purtty, but would Love to use it from time to time but I'm sucking-my-lungs-out-using-it so I quit taking it on my shopping trips ! .... FYI ✌