New eGo-K Vision compact kit now in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
Each ego-K Vision compact kit comes with a 1 ego K and Q USB Charger, 1 ego-K 1100mah battery and 1 Vision V2 Clearomizer 2.1-2.4ohms

It is a perfect combination with the very stylish eGo-K (King) battery and the most popular Vision V2 eGo Clearomizer (known as CE4 or StarDust by some vendors).

The eGo K battery and the vision V2 clearomizer together can produce great vapor and support hours of nonstop vaping.

A fully charged eGo K 1100mAh battery works at 4.2v when the battery power decreases, the battery output voltage will decrease. The battery will stop working at 3.0v. Each

battery comes with overcharging protection. The eGo K batteries have a 5-click On/Off lock. Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds to switch between the off/on position.

The Kit comes with 1 empty Vision V2 clearomizer. You will have to fill with the E juice of your liking

Each kit contains:
1pc eGo K 1100mAh Battery
1pc Clear Vision eGo Clearomizer V2
1pc 420mah eGo Fast USB charger

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
I just ordered the K8 for my husband today from you guys! I think this makes an awesome starter kit and the price is awesome too!!! I ordered him the Vision STV Nova Tank (to try) with this, but I have been using a V2 clearomizer and they are not bad at all. :) The hubby hasn't quite been able to quit smoking completely but maybe he will make the switch if he can vape in style and show off his super cool e-cig at work! hehehehe! Thanks for having these for such a great price. I hope they work as awesome as they look. :)

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
I just ordered the K8 for my husband today from you guys! I think this makes an awesome starter kit and the price is awesome too!!! I ordered him the Vision STV Nova Tank (to try) with this, but I have been using a V2 clearomizer and they are not bad at all. :) The hubby hasn't quite been able to quit smoking completely but maybe he will make the switch if he can vape in style and show off his super cool e-cig at work! hehehehe! Thanks for having these for such a great price. I hope they work as awesome as they look. :)

I believe he will like it. The STV Nova Tank are very good with a little added protection of the metal tube. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rick
Ecig Best Save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread