New eGo... No user's manual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I just got my new eGo today. It came with everything I need to get started (and I also got plenty of extra atomizers and cartridges). It did not, however, come with a user's manual! I looked around the forums and searched the web to no avail. Could anyone tell me where to download some basic instructions for using this thing? Maybe there is a thread for an idiot's guide to the eGo somewhere? I would be very grateful if anyone could share some learning resources with me.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
First of all...it's easy. It comes at least partially charged. So screw one batt on the charger and vape the otrher. nBlow the primer out of the atty into s paper towel. You have an atty, that screws into the batt connection, you have a cone, that screws on over the atty. You take an unfilled cart(assuming they are unfilled) and slowly drip juice into the filler of the cart until the top is slushy. If they are prefilled, put the cart into the atty filler first, press the button then draw on the mouthpiece.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Remove the atomizer & cone. Charge the batteries. While the battery is charging - shouldn't take long, remove the cover on the end of the atty & blow the primer out of the atty by holding a paper towel over the threaded end and blow through the other end until no liquid is visible on the towel. If you have a pre-filled cartridge in a sealed plastic bag, remove it and the silicone cover, and push the cart onto the atty. If you have a bottle of juice, drip 2-3 drops onto the atty element before putting the cartridge on - this will prime the atty. Once the battery is charged, screw the atty (and cartridge) onto the battery, screw the cone on, and you are ready to go. Don't inhale on the first couple of drags - it won't taste very good.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
King.... I know the initial wonder as I just got mine and was like what... no instructions??? But you soon realize that it is all relatively simple..

The only thing i really needed instructions on (and still wondering a bit if i am doing it the BEST way) is to fill the cartomizers.) You won't have to worry about that initially as you likely got some pre-filled with the starter kit.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
@pcijohn: thank you! I will read this tonight.

@banjo: you were right. This does not start out tasting good. It seems to be getting a little better though.

Yup, that's that primer coating that was mentioned earlier. Dont worry it goes away quick. Congrats on your purchase

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
The flavor is a lot better now. Wow, this is a lot easier than I thought. I think I will wait on the prefilled samples. For now I am using some low nicotine blackberry e-juice I primed with and filled a blank cartridge with. I specifically got it low nicotine because I figured when I got this eGo I would not be able to put it down. I figured right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread