• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New EgoT user reporting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Hello fellow sporeans.

I just bought my egoT yesterday and have been off analog for almost 24hours.

No withdrawals so far.

Been a 1 pack a day smoker for over 20 years.

Hoping to learn more from ether the veterans here.

it will be great if you guys can point me in the right direction to get some high grade juices especially those vanilla types n others!

Sincerely,

Ben.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Tank and Carto combo FTW...

I use ego-t kit for almost a year before jumping to lavatube + m1a1 tank with boge cartos..Now eyeing a ProVari..

Welcome to the world of vapers..

Vape discretely especially in crowded places..

I was looking at those for fun, I am not so sure if VV is what I need now, guess I will have to try out to know!

I wonder if I should spend more money on batts and attys for the ego-t or spend less and work towards 1 higher end build. Since I am sure I am in this for the long run. But I guess, it will make more sense for me to hold on to this system for a couple of months and acquire my taste and style.

I guess, whatever I am going to spend on the egoT system can always act as a back up.

So, I think finding the right Juices should be a priority! Hahaha.

Vapping is like audio and photography!!! So many components options, sources and voltage & resistance! LOL!!

And thanks for the tips about vaping in public, I got the same heads up from a friend before I started.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Hi Iruel. It is unlikely you will have any wd symptoms if you vape enough. I have not been able to find a store bought vanilla flavored juice that I like . You might want to look for a DIY juice seller for that. Remember to drink more water during this transitional period.

Funny that you mentioned the intake of fluids. I happen to be suffering from either a gastro infection or food poisoning since thursday night. I've been drink 4.5litres to 6litres of water a day. Hahaha.

And indeed I am vapping a lot. But as an analog smoker, I actually smoke more during the day at work than at night when I'm home.

Plus, I've actually cold turkey 2-3 times before, and the last time, I successfully quit overnight for 2 years.
Each time I cold turkey, the withdrawal seems easier.

However, I realize that I really enjoy smoking. The process of smoking. I know I will still go for the occasional cigar and single malt with my friends, but my main motivation to quit is the recent addition in my family, my baby daughter. Hahaha. I never thought the day, I will quit smoking for some one!

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
Funny that you mentioned the intake of fluids. I happen to be suffering from either a gastro infection or food poisoning since thursday night. I've been drink 4.5litres to 6litres of water a day. Hahaha.

And indeed I am vapping a lot. But as an analog smoker, I actually smoke more during the day at work than at night when I'm home.

Plus, I've actually cold turkey 2-3 times before, and the last time, I successfully quit overnight for 2 years.

However, I realize that I really enjoy smoking. The process of smoking. I know I will still go for the occasional cigar and single malt with my friends, but my main motivation to quit is the recent addition in my family, my baby daughter. Hahaha. I never thought the day, I will quit smoking for some one!

Same for me. haha.. I successfully "quit" (Depending on how you see it) 3 times all by going cold turkey. 1 for 1.5yrs and another for 1 yr and now 2 yrs clean since vaping... it does gets easier each time... then i realized i can do without smoking but I wished i can still.. PUFF something. Then i gave birth to a new hobby for myself.. Shisha-ing- I know.. still smoking right? but that's like 1 month once during my non ciggy days. LOL Until i found my new joy, Vaping. Tho i still shisha occasionally for social purposes... HONEST.

CoronaBorealis

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
earth

It is much easier to quit completely after using a PV, those little rituals/ticks like smoking after a meal or when having drinks tends to disappear. Try not to have the mindset of switching your addiction from cigarettes to ecig. It is just a tool to help you quit. A cigar now and than might be a nice treat.

Congratulations on the new child:). There is no better time to quit than now. Children are more likely to smoke when they are older if their parents smoke.

hoodie

Last edited:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
I was looking at those for fun, I am not so sure if VV is what I need now, guess I will have to try out to know!

I wonder if I should spend more money on batts and attys for the ego-t or spend less and work towards 1 higher end build. Since I am sure I am in this for the long run. But I guess, it will make more sense for me to hold on to this system for a couple of months and acquire my taste and style.

I guess, whatever I am going to spend on the egoT system can always act as a back up.

So, I think finding the right Juices should be a priority! Hahaha.

Vapping is like audio and photography!!! So many components options, sources and voltage & resistance! LOL!!

And thanks for the tips about vaping in public, I got the same heads up from a friend before I started.

If i have a choice, i wouldnt have spend that much on eGo-T battery, atomiser etc etc or even the lavatube..Although now i still have the eGo-T battery with a 3.5ml dct tank(My outside shopping kit), but dont really use it much outside cos the vape is very different from my LT combo.

My m1a1 tank is a gd investment thou..

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis

Same for me. haha.. I successfully "quit" (Depending on how you see it) 3 times all by going cold turkey. 1 for 1.5yrs and another for 1 yr and now 2 yrs clean since vaping... it does gets easier each time... then i realized i can do without smoking but I wished i can still.. PUFF something. Then i gave birth to a new hobby for myself.. Shisha-ing- I know.. still smoking right? but that's like 1 month once during my non ciggy days. LOL Until i found my new joy, Vaping. Tho i still shisha occasionally for social purposes... HONEST.

I won't turn down shisha n cigar, because I rarely smoke them these days and I don't feel that they will make me crave for cigarettes.
I'm sure vaping will ease any cravings I might have. Hahaha!

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
It is much easier to quit completely after using a PV, those little rituals/ticks like smoking after a meal or when having drinks tends to disappear. Try not to have the mindset of switching your addiction from cigarettes to ecig. It is just a tool to help you quit. A cigar now and than might be a nice treat.

Congratulations on the new child:). There is no better time to quit than now. Children are more likely to smoke when they are older if their parents smoke.

hoodie

Thanks Hoodie!! Babies are great!! They really make you look at everything differently.
I still enjoy puffing after meals now though. Its a great feeling, somehow....

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Congrats on your ego-T. I do have a set too. Works great as well.
Drinking water is right! During my first couple of stays vaping, my throat was dry as well so hydrate yourself buddy.

Happy Vaping!

I think the egoT is a great beginner set up. So far I haven't have any probs with my throat yet. Drinking as much as I can.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
If i have a choice, i wouldnt have spend that much on eGo-T battery, atomiser etc etc or even the lavatube..Although now i still have the eGo-T battery with a 3.5ml dct tank(My outside shopping kit), but dont really use it much outside cos the vape is very different from my LT combo.

My m1a1 tank is a gd investment thou..

Looking at the prices locally, I might just get a provari in our neighboring country.
I'm not exactly sure how I will be able to get the M1A1.... oh well, I will slowly learn and see what I can get. My hands on over time.
But for now, I need to prepare backup so I won't be without a working pv at any one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread