Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Everyone!
The time has come to make our very exciting announcement!
Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid!
We are proud to offer you the finest quality and most delicious tasting eliquid available. Our eliquid is made by one of the few FDA approved labs here in the US. The perfect blend of PG/VG combined with the finest flavors and nicotine to make your vaping experience one you'll never forget! We have had several requests for more tobacco flavors and although it has taken awhile, we have made the decision to go with a new supplier. As you all know, making juice isn't always as easy as it looks and we wanted to research thoroughly before putting our name on it.
Our new eliquid line begins with a wide variety of tobaccos, tobacco menthol, fruity menthol's and cigar flavors and we will be adding additional fruit flavors within the next few weeks. Oh ya, you gotta try my favorite, Appletini! It's the best! I got hooked on it vaping samples and haven't put it down since.
So, give the new juice a try, I'm sure you'll be as pleased as I am.

On another note...All the mod supplies for the RA atomizers has been restocked except the prewound wick/wires, which is on order and should be arriving in about a week. Along with a few more goodies. ;)
If all goes as planned, we should be receiving a product that is greatly sought after and I think you will be very surprised! Nuff said for now.

New stock of Boges are in and it appears they have fixed their issues.

Check out all our sale items, use your reward points and don't forget the 10OFF coupon code for additional savings.

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread