New from Baltimore, Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all! I'm new here, but not to vaping. My son gave me my first ecig about two years ago to try and get me to give up cigarettes. Much to his delight, it worked! I've been smoke free since about Thanksgiving of 2010. Best of luck to anyone out there who is still trying! I love my ecig and have been looking for a sight like this. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as Kathy and I look forward to talking to all of you for a long time! :vapor:

IMV8PIN

Mar 30, 2012
East Coast
Nice to meet you. I'm in Maryland too. I don't see many maryland vapers.
Hi to all! I'm new here, but not to vaping. My son gave me my first ecig about two years ago to try and get me to give up cigarettes. Much to his delight, it worked! I've been smoke free since about Thanksgiving of 2010. Best of luck to anyone out there who is still trying! I love my ecig and have been looking for a sight like this. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as Kathy and I look forward to talking to all of you for a long time! :vapor:

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
Heh no kidding! i go to westminster mall quite frequently as it is only 30 mins away. We should band together in a maryland thread so that if one of us should hit a hiccup (dead mod batteries or cartos juice etc, we have someone nearby to call on. As is now everything for me is internet purchasing.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. And hi to all your Maryland Vapers! I've never seen anyone with an ecig. I felt like I was the only one vaping. I didn't care though, because I love it!

I originally signed on with my real name (Kathy Pelkowski) but have updated it to Irish Kat. I thought it would be better to use my knickname Irish Kat.

Thanks again for welcoming me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread