Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use the Smoant Battlestar, which I love, and the uwell crown tank with .5 coil. I mix my own juice which is TFA RY4 double with 25mg of nicotine and a 50/50 pg/VG mix. I'm from Chicago, born and bred. Been vaping for 5 years after smoking for 20+ years. Welcome to ECF

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, im Akane 24 from Japan.
Quitted smoking and started vaping from last month!
Wanna know other countries VAPE culture so if you have time,
lets talk!
my English is poor but ill try!

YOROSHIKU!
Hi, welcome to the forums! I have the pico also, fun little mod. I use it with the stock melo 3 mini tank and a Geekvape Ammit RTA 22mm with .3 ohm parallel 24g Kanthal coil. I have the Fuchai 213+ and using it with the Serpent SMM and Vandyvape Icon RDA. I use mostly 70/30 juice with 3mg nic, and 0mg when im in the mood for Chain Vaping [emoji16] Greetings from the Philippines! (But i am in UAE though..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
I use the Smoant Battlestar, which I love, and the uwell crown tank with .5 coil. I mix my own juice which is TFA RY4 double with 25mg of nicotine and a 50/50 pg/VG mix. I'm from Chicago, born and bred. Been vaping for 5 years after smoking for 20+ years. Welcome to ECF
I love how the battlestar looks! Hope to get myself one someday[emoji6]

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. I have more mods than I can easily remember. It's Mech Week over at my house. On my desk right now are a FakirsMods FX22, a Wotofo Phantom, an MMV Nanos, an MMV Poldiac and a J2P Silver Dragon. They're all wearing various types of RDAs. Also, I have a Predator topped with a Serpent SMM tank I have been testing, and I just ordered a Serpent BF for my squonk boxes. I make my own juice, mostly fruit and spice flavors.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
lets talk!
YOROSHIKU!
Welcome and glad you joined. I understand you just fine. You will have to remember that english speakers are use to seeing the language mangled by us Americans all the time.:cry:
Might like to talk here:
The Women's Room

Reactions: Letitia

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
lets talk!

YOROSHIKU!

Kon'nichiwa (こんにちわ).
My Japanese is worse than your English. :) There are some spots in the USA that speak Japanese (Hawaii), but mostly english. and our english is different than some other countries, but we usually have no problems with each other. :)
Welcome to the forum. if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the best way you know how. Google translate can help.

Akane

Jul 18, 2017

Hi madstabber!
thanks for your reply!
never heard the Battlestar so i looked for it and thought its cool!
simple and powerful:)
also found the e-juice you like. is it the caramel and tabacco one?
havent tried the tabacco flavored e-juice yet but want to have a try in
near future!
you are a long vaper! just started but want to go to all countries vape shops and events!

Akane

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, welcome to the forums! I have the pico also, fun little mod. I use it with the stock melo 3 mini tank and a Geekvape Ammit RTA 22mm with .3 ohm parallel 24g Kanthal coil. I have the Fuchai 213+ and using it with the Serpent SMM and Vandyvape Icon RDA. I use mostly 70/30 juice with 3mg nic, and 0mg when im in the mood for Chain Vaping [emoji16] Greetings from the Philippines! (But i am in UAE though..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you for your reply Tripleheadkick78 and good evening from here!
my friend gave me the MALLE from VAPEONLY and its a thin and simple good vape but i love the pico more right now! much mist and good flavor!
my other friend has the melo 3 mini tank which was from the starter kit for istick pico and i thought that was nice too!
the Geekvape is popular around here and sometimes see people use the same atomizer as yours! cute design:)
you have many atomizers! im thinking to buy my first RDA soon!
hi from Japan to the Philippines! have a nice day!

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for your reply Tripleheadkick78 and good evening from here!
my friend gave me the MALLE from VAPEONLY and its a thin and simple good vape but i love the pico more right now! much mist and good flavor!
my other friend has the melo 3 mini tank which was from the starter kit for istick pico and i thought that was nice too!
the Geekvape is popular around here and sometimes see people use the same atomizer as yours! cute design:)
you have many atomizers! im thinking to buy my first RDA soon!
hi from Japan to the Philippines! have a nice day!
Ur welcome, that MALLE vape you have will be good for stealth vaping as it has a very thin form factor. Meanwhile, i hope u enjoy the endless possibilities mixing and matching mods and tanks as u like. Its quite an addicting hobby im telling you[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome and ask away, I'm sure you'll recieve many suggestions for upgrading your gear! I vape on a Teslo nano steampunk which has way more functionality that i need at present, but it's a beast but it's a joy to vape, best vapor ever produced yet, but i have some other box mods that i like... as far as tanks i primarily use the nautilus 2, that thing is a MTL beast, but you'll have many options there, too,

best of luck!''

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread