New Guy from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
Whats up everyone, im new to vaping, and obviously new to the forum. I just received my 1st PV yesterday, a Joye 510 with several flavors , RY4, camel, usa mix, Vanilla, and menthol all in 24mg. I wanted to share my experience for any potential first time vaper's with the vendor i used (not a sales pitch) i purchased from esmokeyshack.com and couldnt be more satisfied, fast shipping, good flavors and really nice people to deal with. Aside from that, im really enjoying my new device and hope to quit analog cigs completely , so far i havent had one since yesterday morning. This joye 510 is an excellent starter pv, it gives good vapor and throat hit and i would recommend it. Anyways, i just wanted to say whats up and share a bit of my experience in the vaping community so far, see everyone in the forums!

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
Thanks for the reply, i purchased a joye starter kit with 2 batteries, 2 attys. And i also bought an additional battery and atty to ensure i have enough parts in just a break down happens , as you mentioned. Thanks for the advice. Im already looking for another device with longer battery life for an at home all day device.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
I did tons and tons of research before making a move on my first device. i smoke several times with sean (moobyghost) as well and got a lot of positive feedback on the joye 510 as a starter pv, many searches for info on google brought me to this forum, which is why i joined ! Whiskey mind if i ask where in upstate your located?? I am also upstate.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I did tons and tons of research before making a move on my first device. i smoke several times with sean (moobyghost) as well and got a lot of positive feedback on the joye 510 as a starter pv, many searches for info on google brought me to this forum, which is why i joined ! Whiskey mind if i ask where in upstate your located?? I am also upstate.

Without disclosing city, I'll just say near the Canadian Border...;)And you?
Also if your looking for some Very good e-juice see my signiture below!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread