New guy intro thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Hello everybody.

My name is Keith and I have been a smoker for coming up on 12 years.

I tried to quit/ cutback last year with a blu ecig but it really didn't do it for me and I started back up with a passion.

Saturday night I decided I had had enough expensive trips to the gas station for the sole purpose of picking up pack upon pack of Parliment lights and that it was time to look into investing into a really good ecig.

After hours of video and blog reviews I decided on the Triton from Halo E cigs. I placed my order early Sunday morning (I work nights at a hospital) and have been patiently waiting and growing more annoyed with buying and smoking "analogs" since.

I have also been already shopping around for juice (I feel like a kid in a candy store), preparing for my order to Alice in Vapeland once I can make an order... and shopping around for future mods and such for if and when the Triton gets boring or doesnt produce as much as I want it too.

Definitely looking forward to not having to pay for a daily habit and transforming it into a fun delicious hobby. Also look forward to not smelling like butthole everytime I need a fix.

Your support advice and recomendations are very welcome and apreciated.

Thanks

- Keith

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
I actually already checked out and made a small order from MtbakerVapors last night. Looks like it should show up the day after I get my Triton which is awesome.

From Halo I ordered the Belgium Chocolate and an Apple one (Hopefully the belgium chocolate will hold me over until the Mtbaker stuff shows up though; I was reading that the apple one has a little bit of a history of burning up the wicks... dont really want to take that risk.)

Just went back on to halos site and ordered an additional Triton tank to have as a back up and a few of the G6 mini tanks to sample some of the different e liquids until I find some dailys.

Any other shopping recomendations before I actually get the thing or should I just keep looking at juices for now and decide if I need anything later?

I almost pulled the trigger on a 1300mah battery from Halo but decided to wait for their VV model to come out and try that (mine came with 2 650mahs)

Some other great juice vendors are High Brow Vapor, Johnsons Creek, Velvet Vapors, and the crowd favorite...........MtbakerVapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread