New Guy! Need Help Finding New Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrito

Oct 10, 2013
Garland,TX USA
Hello Ecig Forum!

I have been vaping on and off since 2009 but a few months ago I got back into it with vengence! But I was hit with curve ball, I really dont like my old flavors. My taste buds just dont like the Local RY4 or RY5 mix that i used to get. I taste no flavor! So I tried one from another store near buy and found a Blu-Bacco....OMG! I dont really like blue berries at all but this liquid really hit the spot. Dont know where he gets it ( he wont tell me with good reason ) but all in all awesome (Hint: Its Clear as water. 50/50 pg/vg). Now I'm in quest for another flavor so I dont get so burnt out like I let myself do before. I tried some Perique Tabacco ejuice from ecblendflavors.com and they were good but needs some tweaking(flavor was a not really prominant ordered 50/50 pg/vg at 18mg). Any help on Perique Blends would be helpfull. Or just a great tobacco Blend. I've looked up site after site and I just cant seem to find something that even comes close to what im looking for (might help a little if I told you right) Im looking for a Good tobacco blend. Not like stupid strong or whisper light but im not afraid to try whatever it is you think is just Da Bomb. I'm not opposed to fruit flavors but not a huge fan of them. Didnt know the Blu stood for blueberries till my smell came back. But any tips you got for me, Im ready for them. Throw em at me! Thank you guys for making it this far down my rant. AD/HD can get the best of me sometimes. :blink: Cheers

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I've found that I really enjoy flavors that I wouldn't enjoy the actually things of, along with things I already enjoy. I hate tea, but I love AiV's tea flavors..sampling liquid is Russian roulette in sorts..but good luck to you..

Fuzion Vapor, Alice in Vapeland, J-Vape's, AVE juice, The Vapor Chef, Indigo, Vaperite, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Mt. Baker... I'll even throw Pink Spot in the mix..even though I don't think they can be on the same list as those names..my opinion..duh. That will keep you busy.

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
From time to time, it helps to purchase a sampler pack to give the taste buds a variety. Then go back to your main vape. It also helps you do discover new vapes, new vendors and also mixing some flavors gives a nice twist.

Alice in Vapeland offers a variety pack that everyone raves about. As do many other sites that I have run across. You usually get a good selection for a very decent price. If you find some juices you don't like, give them away to other vaper's or take them to your local vapor store and see if anyone wants to try them there. If you are really lucky, there might even be a vaper's meeting in your area that you can take the juices to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread