New guy sayin hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe_d

Feb 24, 2012
Boise
Wow, tons of great info on this site. I have managed to go without chew or a cigarette for 6 days now using the Encore kit I picked up at a local smoke shop. It definitely has its limitations, but works well enough to smooth the cravings. I can already tell this is something that I am going to really enjoy, so I ordered a precise + 18650. Waiting for new stuff sucks, but I am hoping it will be worth it. Looking forward to learning more about my new habit/hobby from the community.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Wow, tons of great info on this site. I have managed to go without chew or a cigarette for 6 days now using the Encore kit I picked up at a local smoke shop. It definitely has its limitations, but works well enough to smooth the cravings. I can already tell this is something that I am going to really enjoy, so I ordered a precise + 18650. Waiting for new stuff sucks, but I am hoping it will be worth it. Looking forward to learning more about my new habit/hobby from the community.
Welcome. The 18650 you should like because the battery lasts a long time between charges. Have fun with your new hobby and if you have questions just ask. I have been on the ECF for over a year and have learned a bunch of what is good and not so good. Keep up the good work you will be heather for it.

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Welcome to ECF. Great pick on the precise. I have heard some realy great reviews on that mod. If you have questions, please, please, ask. If you get contradicting responses, go with the member with the most experience. Simple, but works. You can smile now knowing "big tobacco" isn't going to get any more of your money. Besides all the obvious reasons, this one kinda makes me smile with a giggle in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread