New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
New guy checking in to ECF, been browsing here for about a week now and decided this is the the vap forum to be apart of. I have a Eluma E-cig kit that I have had for about a year now and used off and on but I'm ready to become a full time convert. So with that said I hope you guys are ready to be pestered with a metric .... ton of questions:laugh:

Last edited:

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well after a few weeks of research, I finally ordered a kit and some juice. I decided to go with the E-Power kit, FLüXOMIZER DeLuXe Cartos and a few 30ml bottles of juice from ECBlend.. I am amazed at all the info on this site, all my questions were answered with the use of the search function and for the most part everything was consistent. So thanks and looking forward to posting with you guys.

Sinlak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Orange County, CA
Save your self the trouble of experimenting and buy a Reo grand(bottom feeder box mod) when you can afford it!, btw welcome to the ECF!

edit: also if you dont like thos fluxos you might want to try dual coil 1.5 ohm 510 cartomizers, they are fking amazing. Easy to fill, they vape great, they dont leak, and they last a pretty long time. fluxos seem to be kinda a pain to deal with :p

http://www.hoosierecigsupply.com/Smok-tech-Dual-Coil-Cartomizers-for-510-HEC009.htm

reosmods.com

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Well after a few weeks of research, I finally ordered a kit and some juice. I decided to go with the E-Power kit, FLüXOMIZER DeLuXe Cartos and a few 30ml bottles of juice from ECBlend.. I am amazed at all the info on this site, all my questions were answered with the use of the search function and for the most part everything was consistent. So thanks and looking forward to posting with you guys.

Welcome to the forum! Best of luck with your new kit!

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Save your self the trouble of experimenting and buy a Reo grand(bottom feeder box mod) when you can afford it!, btw welcome to the ECF!

edit: also if you dont like thos fluxos you might want to try dual coil 1.5 ohm 510 cartomizers, they are fking amazing. Easy to fill, they vape great, they dont leak, and they last a pretty long time. fluxos seem to be kinda a pain to deal with :p

dual coil cartomizer

reosmods.com

That reomod did catch my eye. It's on the wish list.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi krazynavybiker ! Welcome to ECF !

You're stalking the mailman now !!

Between buying stuff for my snakes, fish and motorcycles, I've been stalking them for years. Hell I may as well let him stay in the spare bed room as much as he's here.

a57f1ac7-0e17-4074-b48d-e029fd0b869c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread