New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
Hey I’m new to the site but been vaping a while now. Got an extensive collection of mods:
Aspire NX100.
Aspire Puxos.
Vandy Vape Simple EX MTL squonk.
Vandy Vape Pulse unregulated.
Vandy Vape Pulse 80W.
Voopoo Drag (original).
Voopoo Too (80W single battery, 180W dual battery).
Kangertech topbox with Toptank 75W.
Vapour Storm Baby Puma.
SMPL 22mm tube mod.
Tower Modz Desolator Z tube mod.
Tauren tube mod.
council of vapor Trident 60W.
Dovpo MVV 280-300W potentiometer.
Lucky Devil Vapes mechanical series mod anime girls.

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
Hi and welcome! Looks like you've had time to build up a collection. Lots of friendly people around here who can help with any questions and also just enjoy it as a hobby.

Hey thanks for the welcome. I ain’t done collecting yet. Got my sights set on a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C, Hana Modz DNA30 and a YiHi SX mini SL class.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome to ECF
I enjoy the SL but not crazy about the joystick personally. Really liking the Ehpro Cold Steel 120 I got in several days ago; same shape but slimmed down. Of course the chip doesn't have as many bells & whistles but I'm good with that; my SL is used in novice mode anyway. Handfeel on both is a treat.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

Reactions: Del_Boy

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hey thanks for the welcome. I ain’t done collecting yet. Got my sights set on a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C, Hana Modz DNA30 and a YiHi SX mini SL class.

I have 2 Paranormals. Very nice mods. I have a few other DNA mods and they’re all great.

Reactions: Del_Boy

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the greetings guys and gals.

I have 2 Paranormals. Very nice mods. I have a few other DNA mods and they’re all great.

I’ve been saving up for a while to get my first high end mod. There’s a place up in Newcastle that has a few in for £100. Just hoping they still have them in stock when I get up there.

Reactions: Letitia

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
Don't know that one but this one is very good, lots of UK based people here. I used to live in Newhaven E Sussex but moved to the States a while ago.

They’re ok but mostly snowflakes on planet of the vapes.

I’m moving to the East some time next year. Off to Japan to find a stable career and new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread