New Hellfire Shadow owner: please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape of Vape

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your time. So as the title states, I am the new owner of a beautiful Hellfire shadow. Seems to be in great shape, has the stainless steel carrier, and four new bottles with a fifth installed. However the installed bottle leaks like crazy out of the carriers seems every time I squeeze the bottle, and I can't figure out how to hook up one of the new ones without it leaking the same way. And if you're a couple of days on Google I can't seem to find instructions anywhere. please help!! thank you!!!

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
vape" data-source="post: 23343641" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Ape of vape said:
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your time. So as the title states, I am the new owner of a beautiful Hellfire shadow. Seems to be in great shape, has the stainless steel carrier, and four new bottles with a fifth installed. However the installed bottle leaks like crazy out of the carriers seems every time I squeeze the bottle, and I can't figure out how to hook up one of the new ones without it leaking the same way. And if you're a couple of days on Google I can't seem to find instructions anywhere. please help!! thank you!!!

I'm not familiar with the Shadow but I did used to own a Hellfire Venom with what I presume has a similar bottle carrier system. There is likely a small oring on the top of the bottle carrier which may be the issue. Below is a pic of my old Venom and the bottle carrier.

If you don't have any luck, Attysmith is usually great about responding via email.
hellfiremods333@gmail.com

GP0QsjD.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: GeekyGeezer

Ape of Vape

Mar 11, 2021
I'm not familiar with the Shadow but I did used to own a Hellfire Venom with what I presume has a similar bottle carrier system. There is likely a small oring on the top of the bottle carrier which may be the issue. Below is a pic of my old Venom and the bottle carrier.

If you don't have any luck, Attysmith is usually great about responding via email.
hellfiremods333@gmail.com

GP0QsjD.jpg
Awesome, thank you! It would seem that you are right, I'm missing an o-ring. I'll email them with some pics and see where that gets me.

Reactions: inswva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread