New here, and an introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hi guys, new here and I'm posting to intro myself. I live in Georgia about 30 minutes north of Atlanta, I smoke Marlboro Southern Cut and I vape. I really dislike Georgia and want to move.... I do Prepress work for a living (work on a Macintosh and/or PC fixing artwork so that it can be printed) but I am out of a job and looking for a new job but it's becoming impossible! My Unemployment ran out this past January and I have just about sold everything I own just so I can make money. I am about to sell my Vea system since I have switched to Joyetech 650mAh Twist battery. I started vaping using the cheapo gas station ecigs then I went to Blu starter kit sold it and now I'm using my Joyetech but I would like to move up to Mods so I can use the tank called "The Fogger V2" but I really don't know much about the mods.

Anyway I hope to gain great knowledge from here and I'm glad this fourm is in existence! BTW, vaping is not going anywhere... If the government had come up with it they (people) would be prasing it to high heaven, it's just that the private sector came up with it and they are jealous and want to ban it like real cigs (in public places). They hate seeing us smokers get our fix and enjoy ourselves! That is how fascist the American people, Companies and our Government have become nowadays! Freedom in America has become an illusion over the past 100 years...

Anyway, nice to meet you all! My name is Alex and I go by zandersig on here and a lot of othet web fourms.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I also wish someone would open a vape shop here in Cobb County, Georgia! There are no vape shops at all in Georgia and I need a job badly! The only place to buy something to do with vaping is at a head shop and the prices are waaaaay over the top and all they have is cheap no name brand stuff.... grrrrr! Shipping costs are killing me cause I have to order everything off the net. Grrrrr :-(

I'm telling you it would be a huge success if a vape shop opened around my area! ;-)

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
Hi and Welcome,
It is great that you are passing on your equipment as you learn more and move up the ladder. Keep reading as there is so much to learn. I am pretty sure there are a few vape stores in GA but they may just be online. I did find one on Yelp that has a B&M
Vaperite 2350 Cheshire Bridge Rd Ste 101 Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 500-5826
vaperite.com

I don't know if this is close to you but they have a store in Cumming GA Rock N Roll Vapor

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hey Alex, I'm right up the road in Canton. Been vaping for over a year. Vape shops are so overpriced anyway so buying online is all I do.

There's one in Woodstock, but again, they seem cater to the uneducated vaper and prices are crazy high compared to online.

If you ever wanna find the game ender setup, let me know and I'll show ya what I roll :)

ED O

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Lusby, MD
Hello all, I have been vaping for about a month now without having a real cig. Earlier in the year I was on a road trip and don't smoke in my car so I picked up a disposable Blu e-cig for the drive. Well I was not impressed with it so I initially gave up on e-cigs. A couple of months later I tried another brand that the a local smoke shopped carried and again it was not cutting it for me. I knew I had to put the real cigs down but was not having much luck. So I started looking on line for e-cig reviews and found that the PG base that most of the companies use is what was turning me off(the feeling in my throat). After doing a lot of reading and watching of YouTube videos I decided to try ordering a KGO starter kit and some VG juice. Well that did the trick, I am now a vaper.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hey all, you know I have tried some blueberry juice and I'm tired of wasting money. I have tried Stinky Canucks "Blue Cheese" and it was awful. I have also tried some blueberry juice from Smokin' Vapor and it was barely okay but it produced very little vapor.

A long time ago I tried a blueberry ecig from a gas station and it was awesome, sweet and made my mouth actually water. Does anybody here like blueberry and where else can I buy some that is delicious and will produce vapor?

One more thing and I know this probably shouldn't go here but has anyone heard of "The Scorpion" from vaporcigzz? When I get my mod I don't want a box I want something that is round has all the safety features and will let me run "The Fogger V2"

I have learned how to rebuild coils for my Kanger Evod clearomizer and check the ohms but I saw on here that people burn the wick like when you burn the wire (with a lighter or butane torch) is that required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread