New Here! Enjoying a smoke free life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunasnacks

Jan 21, 2015
Commerce, MI
Was a smoker for ten years! Started on a drunk night my Freshman year of college and just grew exponentially from that. I had quit once before but that was more of a forced retirement as I was going to basic training at Fort Leonard Wood and then AIT after that. Cold turkey for 9 months. Unfortunately I did go back. A close friend of mine decided one day to go to his local vape shop and kick the habit. He told me how good it was and that he didn't even crave an analogue. I ordered a ego twist and a few ce5's that day. BOY DID I WISH I DID MORE RESEARCH. The ego and carto's were cool but I feel like I just wasted money. That same week I ordered a Kanger Aerotank. That day was November 11th, 2014. I suppose I am lucky as this was right around when the latest and greatest were being released. A few weeks later the Atlantis was released as well as the CF Sub Ohm battery. I am happy that I haven't had a single craving, I have kicked a disgusting habit, I am healthier, I can breath and taste and smell!

My current collection outside of the ego twist and Kanger Aerotank's consist of:

Aspire Atlantis
Aspire Sub Ohm Battery
Aspire CF Mod
h-cigar Panzer
Custom Tuna Box DNA40
VaporShark rDNA40
Kanger Subtank Mini
Infinite Magma rda
Dark Horse RDA
eleaf Lemo Drop RTA

Money is just a thing. I can't put a price on my health, my friends health, and the extra years I have given myself to see my son grow! If I didn't do it for me then I sure as hell did it for him!

Vape on!

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Welcome, tunasnacks!

My starter kit cost $40 and was a simple ego/clearo. Looking back, I could say that it was a waste of money, considering what I use now. But, at the time, it could've cost 5 times that and would've still bought it knowing what it could do for me. It really was worth its weight in gold.

Nonetheless, you've got some really nice kit. Happy vaping!

tunasnacks

Jan 21, 2015
Commerce, MI
Welcome, tunasnacks!

My starter kit cost $40 and was a simple ego/clearo. Looking back, I could say that it was a waste of money, considering what I use now. But, at the time, it could've cost 5 times that and would've still bought it knowing what it could do for me. It really was worth its weight in gold.

Nonetheless, you've got some really nice kit. Happy vaping!

Very true!

My favourite RDA of all time is the dark horse. That thing is about as multifaceted as a honda, and rips like a big blown cammed LS7, if you know what I mean.
Glad to see you're farther away from tobacco than before! That's how I started smoking too.

Good luck and keep on vaping!

I'm a car guy and a Honda one to boot! The Dark Horse on my Panzer is my cloud chaser but I haven't really hit it as often anymore with the tanks getting as sweet as they are! I have a nice twisted 26g running at 0.3 in there!

I think besides vaping boot camp is the fastest way quit smoking :p. Pretty much on the spot and no ifs ands or buts. It worked for me for the 9 months of training haha!!
Agreed! Although a lot of people did start dipping! I remember smoking my last cigarette walking into the airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread