New here, just recieved lavatube and tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarfreak

Aug 14, 2012
st louis
Im new to all of the vv, I have tried BLU for some time now and unfortunately I still go and by smokes. So I have been reading through posts here for a few days and I decided to try the Lavatube and tank. Would love to do some of my own mods later once I figure out how and what the heck everyone is talking about. (so lost when it comes to volts etc) anyway. I ordered the tank as well , I guess the whole kit. I truly do want to quit analogs forever this time but I enjoy smoking so much so this is my try I suppose. Hopefully the Lavatube was a descent descision as well, I am going to try to do as much research as I can on this site on how to make my own juice, attys cartos? once I get the hang of understanding all of it, I must be honest this is all confusing to me and a bit overwhelming but so far so good :) anyway, just saying hi, and if any of you have recommendations on what to use or adapt to with the Lavatube instead of just straight (Box set) I would love any help, thanks! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread