New here just starting diy e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Nah, edited the post (although I have been known to forget links/attachments!:confused:) I've posted it before, but never gotten the message asking me to request permission to post a link to a google drive doc before...oh well, it should work if you google Dampfaromen-Prozente. I had the document, but couldn't find the link, so that's how I got it. It's in here:
upload_2018-4-10_18-57-41.png

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Nah, edited the post (although I have been known to forget links/attachments!:confused:) I've posted it before, but never gotten the message asking me to request permission to post a link to a google drive doc before...oh well, it should work if you google Dampfaromen-Prozente. I had the document, but couldn't find the link, so that's how I got it. It's in here:
View attachment 735153
I have that bookmarked but can't link it in here. Great document. Tried to google it and zip came up but a lager company. Must have done it on ELR.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Sorry, Letitia. But it should work? google the word as below, and click the first link:
View attachment 735169
When it opens, the second post has the link:
View attachment 735171

I just clicked it and it worked for me? If not, I found this one in ECF: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=7

And btw- what's the back-story on ELR? Why is that one of the sites that ECF doesn't allow links to?
Tried to link my bookmark and my email showed up on the page. Anyway you got the OP a link, all that matters. As far as ELR goes one member kept posting and pushing for an answer and retired popped in and just said it was for a good reason no links were allowed. You can post ELR recipes but not type out the whole name, same as VU.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Purlium caramel coffee w/ sweet milk is a good flavor to mix with. Good enough as a stand alone, I boost the caramel with TFA dulce de leche.
I made a tester of dulce de leche just to see what the flavor was like alone, meaning to mix it with others. I’ve been vaping it stand alone ever since. Love that stuff.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread