New Here With Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hi, Ive been vaping for a little while now only the store bought stuff like the Mistics from Wally world and the Blu. I just bought a firefly tho a little while ago and the atty has quit. I am wondering what atty I should buy for it. I didnt know any of this stuff exsisted until I hooked up with an old friend and he showed me all kinds of things but now I am trying to learn. Thanks for any help :)

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
i just check their site out they have a few different options when it comes to batteries, so it will be a crap shoot that what anyone would recommend will work or even work well with out knowing exactly which battery you have. any additional info would allow us to better guide you toward the answers you seek.

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
myFF.jpg This is a pic of my firefly I can not seem to locate my documents that came with this so I am not sure which model but hopefully the pic will help.

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
Thanks all for the info :) I unfortunately bought my firefly in the pick at a mall kiosk man how I wished I would have found this forum then. However friday I ordered a 900 mAh Ego Pass-thru from CCV :) It arrived today now waiting on my couple tanks I and carts I purchased from Valley View. Also thinking after reading on here and some reviews of purchasing an Ego Twist. Man am I glad I ran into my friend and that he told me about this forum :)

gadabout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
conneaut ohio
Thanks all for the info :) I unfortunately bought my firefly in the pick at a mall kiosk man how I wished I would have found this forum then. However friday I ordered a 900 mAh Ego Pass-thru from CCV :) It arrived today now waiting on my couple tanks I and carts I purchased from Valley View. Also thinking after reading on here and some reviews of purchasing an Ego Twist. Man am I glad I ran into my friend and that he told me about this forum :)

theres tons of good ppl on here that are willing to share and help. i think you will find it useful

TerriRN

Sep 4, 2012
Kentucky
Algerhugz,
Hello, I am brand new to this forum too, although I have been lurking around for a while... Idk if this helps or not, but I have been smoking mistic's too for about a month. I recently purchased batteries from V2.cigs.com and they last much better than mistics. I have also purchased the Bloog infusion cartomizers so I can put my own e-liquid in them (saves a lot of money, the cartomizers are great-I got this brand just from reading around in this forum) and it's more economical to fill them yourself. (I am a heavy vaper). So my suggestion to you if you are looking for a better lasting battery is to purchase some from v2.cigs.com. I like them so far-although I am new to this. I'm sure someone here can help give more advice! Happy vaping! =)

Algerhugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hi Terri, And Welcome to ECF :) Its a great place isn't it. And yes very helpful people here and I will check into v2. I kinda like the mistic style for travel and out in public just because they aren't weird looking but the more time I spend with my one friend that has been vaping for 2 years or so... The more I want to try new things as well even if it is just for home use. I think we will all learn some things here from this forum.

I am now really wishing I had found this before I purchased 2 Blu starter kits one regular and one premium and then all the mistic carts I have spent money on a five pack of carts last me maybe a day and a half. I started with blu back in feb of this year and then found mistic and now have this wonderful whole new world to explore.

Im really thinking now of getting a couple of the Ego Twists to play around with the variable Voltage and then saving for a provari My friend has one and I used it the other day when visiting and I think I kinda like that but not so sure about the size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread