new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals my name is Daniel and i just found out about healthier smoking (e-cigs) today so i placed an order for one as soon as i could! But unfortunately i have been looking around the forums and i have found out the E11 from e-cig.com does not perform well and the flavors are not strong, i'm curious if i could do anything with my E11 to make it any better and if i could buy e-liquids from other sites and use that in my e-cig or would i need a specific e-cig from different sites?

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Welcome to ECF!! I am not familiar with that e-cig but do check out the different suppliers and also the PIF forum. Make sure you get sample size bottles and don't limit yourself to tobacco flavors. Many of us, including myself thought I would need it to taste like a cigarette to make it for me and I actually found that when I tried the sweet flavors that it clicked and my smokes tasted awful and I just didn't want them anymore. So keep an open mind and you will do fine. Read as much as you can, there is a lot to learn on the forums and be sure to watch MistressNomad's videos. They can be found as a sticky note on the new members forum.

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
Welcome!
From what I've read, it seems that the biggest problem people have with this e-cig is that it has a very short cut-off time (the amount of time you can inhale vapor before the e-cig shuts off). I don't personally know anything about modifying e-cigs, but once you get your post count up, you can probably ask around in other forums if anyone knows of a way to eliminate the cut-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread