The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Arson, Oct 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Arson

Arson Full Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Brampton, ON
    Hey guys - I just recently got off the wagon of smoking analogs. I have been a long time lurker here and I just wanted to finally register and say hi.

I just had a couple of quick inquires.

• Where can I get a mod around the Greater Toronto Area for a good price? Recommendations for a mod is also welcome!
    • Where can I find some more of the premium juices (halo, AV, etc). Looking for Boba's Bounty.

Feels great to finally be off cigarettes. Hopefully I can become a regular contributing member. :)

2. WhiteHighlights

WhiteHighlights Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Welcome & congrats Arson!

1. Check out the Canada subforum, there may be some info there or once you're up to 5 posts you could ask your question there: Canada Forum

2. There is a link towards the top of the page (light blue line) to Forum Suppliers. You'll find Alien Visions (Boba's Bounty) and others there. I had fun checking them out and deciding which flavors to start with. There's also a link for coupons. No all suppliers offer the discounts but when they do, every bit helps!

Happy Vaping!

3. wharr

wharr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    Canton, Ga, USA
    Welcome to the Forum and Congrats.

4. Arson

Arson Full Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Brampton, ON
    Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I currently shop at canvape because I am an extremely impatient person and I need to have my juice/tank/batteries/mod in my hands the second I pay for it.

It's a flaw. I know.

5. djenkins

djenkins Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome!

As far as the juices you mentioned, you probably wont be able to find those anywhere but on the manufacturer's website. For Boba's just make sure you go to Alien VISIONS...there is another site that is close to that name, but not the correct site.

6. ProjectIntegra

ProjectIntegra Full Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Congratulations and welcome.. =)

7. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2013
    Toronto
    Welcome to ECF.

When u buy your Bobas DO NOT buy it from Alien Vaper....... They are a fake knock off.

BUY it from ALIEN VISION. Please check the AVE forum if u need more details.

Canvape is in TO, they have several mech and vv/vw mods etc etc. They also carry Halo when in stock.

8. stosh206

stosh206 Full Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Northport, florida
    Grats and welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.