Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf bob808 . So glad to have you here. Just a wonderful place to be as far as I am concerned. Look forward to reading more about you. Have fun and happy vaping.

bob808

Dec 19, 2014
Romania
What a nice surprise, thank you for the warm welcome!
I smoked for 10 years, 2 years ago I decided to switch to e-cig, and managed to do it for about 2 months.
Back then I purchased an eGo-C system and it's been bad for me. It would leak like crazy, battery would go flat mid day and had to carry a spare battery. Then one day I forgot the extra battery and just switched back to smokes. Now I'm looking for a better setup with a nice battery life and a rebuildable atomizer. I think I will get a Sigelei 100W Plus for the extra battery life, and an Aga T7 atomizer as I like to diy and want to have the option for two coils. I don't care about the 100W, I think I will get around with a max of 30W. I mainly puff a few times every half an hour or so. Maybe some longer sessions during night time.
Thank you once more for the warm welcome.
I also spilled some of my thoughts regarding the way that e-cig safety is dealt by the industry here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/health-safety-vaping/634976-way-thinking-e-cig-health-issues.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread