NEW HV8 E-Cig at TrueVapor.com. This is the best "Mini" e-cig available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2009
    Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
    The HV8 has everything you would want in an electronic cigarette. It has a high voltage/ high capacity battery to produce a huge amount of vapor. The HV8 cartomizers are designed to work with the new battery's and hold 1ml of liquid. That's over twice the amount of liquid held by previous models. The HV8 is simply the best e-cigarette avaliable.

NOTE: You may be wondering why the price is so low. Well since I have had so many problems with merchant account's my accountant has told me I need to increase cashflow. That's why you can get the best electronic cigarette for such a low price. This won't last forever...

What’s included in each starter kit:

* One Display Box
    * 2 High voltage/ High capacity batterys
    * 1 Wall Charger
    * 1 Usb Charger
    * 5 pre-filled Cartomizers W/ Mar-Bro Flavor in 18mg strength
    * Detailed instruction book

Other Info.:
    Length: 112mm (4 5/16 Inch)
    Width: 9mm
    Battery: 280mah - 3.7v Lithium-ion
    Color: White/Orange w/ Orange LED or Black w/ Blue LED

How is this ecig being marketed as a high voltage unit when it is 280 mAh and only 3.7V and being marketed as the Best ecig on the market.??? I'm very curious how anyone can market this in this way when 3.7 is NOT HV as well as it being the BEST ecig on the market ever ? Not trying to cut the post or advertisement but only curious to get some answers after looking at the unit and the specs of how this can be ?

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Many dentists here where I live absolutely hate smoking and the way it smells. It is hard enough to convince somebody that I am not smoking...it would be a lot harder if it really looked like an analog. Let's face it, there is a stigma that has to be dealt with on this.

Anne

What does the look of the product have to do with your career in dental assisting?

sherid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 25, 2008
    USA
    The HV8 has everything you would want in an electronic cigarette. It has a high voltage/ high capacity battery to produce a huge amount of vapor. The HV8 cartomizers are designed to work with the new battery's and hold 1ml of liquid. That's over twice the amount of liquid held by previous models. The HV8 is simply the best e-cigarette avaliable.

NOTE: You may be wondering why the price is so low. Well since I have had so many problems with merchant account's my accountant has told me I need to increase cashflow. That's why you can get the best electronic cigarette for such a low price. This won't last forever...

What’s included in each starter kit:

* One Display Box
    * 2 High voltage/ High capacity batterys
    * 1 Wall Charger
    * 1 Usb Charger
    * 5 pre-filled Cartomizers W/ Mar-Bro Flavor in 18mg strength
    * Detailed instruction book

Other Info.:
    Length: 112mm (4 5/16 Inch)
    Width: 9mm
    Battery: 280mah - 3.7v Lithium-ion
    Color: White/Orange w/ Orange LED or Black w/ Blue LED

How is this ecig being marketed as a high voltage unit when it is 280 mAh and only 3.7V and being marketed as the Best ecig on the market.??? I'm very curious how anyone can market this in this way when 3.7 is NOT HV as well as it being the BEST ecig on the market ever ? Not trying to cut the post or advertisement but only curious to get some answers after looking at the unit and the specs of how this can be ?

The OP says, "The HV8 at Vapor Electronic Cigarettes - Buy E-Cigarettes, e-liquid, e-cig, electronic cigarette is amazing. I think that it is the best "mini" e-cig available on the market.
    The HV8 has a High Voltage / High capacity battery and uses special High voltage cartomizers. These 2 parts combined produce huge amounts of vapor while keeping a great flavor. The HV8 is only 112mm long making it the best e-cig in its size class. "
    He is claiming it is best in its size range. He is not claiming its powers rival mods. I'm not sure why some posters cannot get the fact that many of us prefer NOT using a mod because we like the feel and look of smaller units. I have a Bloog Maxx Fusion, and I think it is the best out there for what I want to use. It is, however, pricey. If this unit is like the Bloog and I can get it for less money; I will definitely buy it. Meanwhile, all I want is an answer to the question, "Is it like the Bloog" I can't get an answer to that question because the thread has been derailed by the Mod Squad. I DON't WANT a MOD. I have already bought several.

sherid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 25, 2008
    USA
    The term "High Voltage" indicates higher than 3.7v. That is misleading. Plain and simple. This is like saying a Honda Civic is a full sized car because it's larger than a Smart Car.

So, don't buy it. Seriously, all I wanted was an answer to my question, not a derailment of the thread. I know what high voltage means, and I still have an interest in this product. I have been misled many times by claims that I would LOVE a mod. I have bought so many strange looking models I can't even name all of them. I do not love mods. In three years, I have discovered one thing: I want something that resembles a cig and performs well, and that is it. The Bloog does. I want to know ONLY if this model is like the Bloog. I don't care about tech terms. I just want to know the answer to my question. I don't want to waste one more dime buying something I don't want. Three years of doing this has made me a smarter consumer. Don't buy the hype. Buy what you like.

Pete54

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    I haven't used it so I don't know. As you said in your last post, "I have been misled many times". I was just trying to make sure you, or someone else, wasn't misled again. This industry is full of "claims" that do not live up to the hype. If the Bloog does it for you, why not buy a Bloog! It's not that much nore than most other starter kits and as you already know, you tend to get what you pay for in life. At least you know it will fill your needs.

sherid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 25, 2008
    USA
    I haven't used it so I don't know. As you said in your last post, "I have been misled many times". I was just trying to make sure you, or someone else, wasn't misled again. This industry is full of "claims" that do not live up to the hype. If the Bloog does it for you, why not buy a Bloog! It's not that much nore than most other starter kits and as you already know, you tend to get what you pay for in life. At least you know it will fill your needs.

I have bought a Bloog and love it. Still, if I can get the same product for $40 less, why not buy it. I have found that the KR808 kits that sell for $30 are not really any different from those that sell for $60. They are all made in the same Chinese shops then branded with different labels. All I need to know is if the cartomizers and the batteries are the same as Bloogs, thus my question.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Sherid, on one hand you are right....and normally I would agree. However, until I graduate next spring, I have no alternative but to bow to it. With all that has gone on in the last 3 months, I just cannot do anymore fighting and believe me, knowing the weather around here, I do NOT look forward to having to go outside.

I am in a situation of having to choose on which to spend my energy on...school and school work...or my right to be able to vape indoors.

Anne

The way to deal with a stigma is to confront it head on. The way to continue the stigma is to bow to it. Dentists are educated professionals. One would hope that they might listen and respond to truth rather than hype. One might hope that as educated people their minds would be open.

sherid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 25, 2008
    USA
    Sherid, on one hand you are right....and normally I would agree. However, until I graduate next spring, I have no alternative but to bow to it. With all that has gone on in the last 3 months, I just cannot do anymore fighting and believe me, knowing the weather around here, I do NOT look forward to having to go outside.

I am in a situation of having to choose on which to spend my energy on...school and school work...or my right to be able to vape indoors.

Anne
    Your right to vape indooors is on the fast track to not happening, no matter what your e cig/mod looks like. (see the ban in NY state) If you don't confront it now, it will be gone forever. I speak the truth. You decide what to do with it.

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    The statements about the HV8 are comparing it to similar e-cigs in its size range. 3.7 volts is high when compared to other e-cigs around 112mm long by 9mm wide. I am not comparing it to any mods...

Do you all think calling the HV8 High voltage is false advertising? Since many e-cigs in this size range have a voltage of 3.3 I think that 3.7 Volts is the highest voltage possible. I just tested one and it was actually 3.78V.

With that said, Vapor Electronic Cigarettes - Buy E-Cigarettes, e-liquid, e-cig, electronic cigarette prides itself is truthful advertising and I don't feel the claim that this e-cig is "high voltage is misleading since I tell the buyer the exact voltage.

I don't think it is the same as the Bloog because it appers they use cartomizers with "polly-fill". However if the threading is the same then it should work with bloog products but I know it is not the same exact e-cig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread