Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Probably just a Jolie persona effect blinding you girl... the real you is usually on top of things. ;)

Metallic's and gun metal black sound great (both not polished, hate the feel). It's high time for the ProVari's to strut some bold colors and get away from the mundane. :thumb:

Amen to that. A metallic feel like the SS would be awesome. And honestly, I think ur right. Every holiday I use the Angelina avatar, I become a complete airhead. I kno she's not an airhead, it's just me pretending to be her makes me an airhead.

Case in point...that ^^^^^^comment just sounded airheadish. And that's not even a real word. Yes, I could go on but will refrain

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hey All,

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. To clear up a few things, we do not have a pipe in the works..sorry for those who were waiting for one of those. We do have some new technology being developed, its just not perfect yet, but we are working around the clock to make it happen as soon as possible. As soon as its ready we will certainly let everyone know.

Congrats to the Hawks... we are all fans!

Wow, new technology? that grabs my attention. :)

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Some one needs to do VW the right way. The 4volt minimum on the Evolv chips is very misleading with the DNA30. At 4 volts, a .5ohm coil hits 32 watts, the chip s rated for 30watts, doesn't add up.

Lol that's not how the minimum works. It's like them saying, if you have a 1 ohm coil, the lowest wattage you can set with the DNA30 chip is 16 watts, because it wouldn't fire less than 4V on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
And which ones would they be? DNA 20 / 30 devices run somewhere between $175.00-$250.00+.. The Chinese electronics / chips are garbage pure and simple. Just watch some of PBusardo's scope readings on them.

I don't vape charts and rattlesnake stirs my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread