New in stock! Hellvape Passage RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Introducing a new RDA from Hellvape. Hellvape Passage RDA is an intricate vaping system developed in collaboration with vaping reviewer Suck My Mod, incorporating a multiple adjustable airflow control system, dual post build deck with innovative separation blocks, and comes with a new AG+ antibacterial and antimicrobial 810 drip tip. Made of durable stainless steel, the Hellvape Passage RDA features a dual post expansive build deck on a 24mm base with two centered posts. Each post contains a single separation block that can slide vertically on a track, helping align coils to make installation simple and easy. Moreover, the airflow control system features a three-slot construct that is further separated into 19 smaller honeycomb style airflow holes. Each passageway on the airflow contains 5, 9, and 5 holes, respectively throttling or opening the airflow.

This RDA comes with bottom feeder pin.

More details of Hellvape Passage, please find here:
Buy Hellvape Passage BF RDA Full Black Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hello everyone.
So nice to see you guys again.
Still remember the Hellvape Passage RDA?

Today I wanna share a photo of it with you guys.

Let's check it out:

tOx5pq7.jpg

Hellvape Passage RDA is an intricate vaping system developed in collaboration with vaping reviewer Suck My Mod, incorporating a multiple adjustable airflow control system, dual post build deck with innovative separation blocks, and comes with a new AG+ antibacterial and antimicrobial 810 drip tip.

Main Features:
Diameter: 24mm
Leak resistant design
Dual coil configuration
Innovative airflow passage system
Internal honey comb airflow holes
2 Post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel
810 Resin drip tip and 810 frosted drip tip included
Material: Stainless Steel
Gold-Plated 510 Connection
510 BF Squonk Pin included

Click here, order it now on 3FVAPE>>>