New Innokin Mech Mod!?!?! Looks like the 134...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedgt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I Just saw this on the innokin Facebook Page:

"We are proud to Introduce innokin Technology’s first Mechanical mod – The 134MX-Z ‘Zodiac’.

The 134MX-Z is built in the same durable, eye-catching style as the iTaste 134 and has Zodiac constellations engraved on the inner sleeve.

Silver plated firing pins give the 134MX-Z maximum power as well as adaptable top pin connectivity through an advanced new spring adjusted top pin that adjusts to 510 connector pins of varying heights.

The 134MX-Z is designed with a unique advanced safety feature which adds convenience and your own personal style to the firing system. After selecting your preferred Zodiac symbol from the 12 star-signs, the rotational wheel is used to lock or unlock the firing mechanism. The 134MX-Z will only fire when your chosen Zodiac sign is selected.

The 134MX-Z has replaceable parts and is designed for long term use with an additional Golden Spring and white plastic selection wheel included in the kit as well as a small screw driver.

The advanced features, high quality build and long term durability will make the 134MX-Z ‘Zodiac’ a favorite with vapers throughout the universe.

The 134MX-Z will be available very soon at your friendly local Authorized Innokin Vendor."
10548332_692484230823092_9046051584961373778_o.jpg

They've said it should be released by the 25th of this month. Not sure on pricing. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Guess it's just the gun nut in me but I like it. Almost as much as the ar mod. Don't care for the zodiac thing but overall I think I might give it a try assuming the price is fair.

It is kind of funny because it's styled after a Gatling gun, but then they throw in the Zodiac theme. I guess they could have called it the "Shoot the Moon" mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread