Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
New Ithaka, MESH, cotton, and Chains of Olympus .4 ohms

Here it the MOTHER OF ALL BUILDS
Chains of Olympus on Ithaka with a twist.

As promised I was going to release a very very special build for Ithaka.
I was waiting for Imeo and he delivered. Here it is boys get READY

MESH Build, Cotton, and my latest release of Chains of Olympus. Did a custom build 7 wraps for an explosion of .4 ohms. OOOOOOFAAAAA!!!!

For this build I used the best batteries
SX22 from Orbtronics
easily obtainable from Fluid Vapor

Links
Fluid Vapor batteries SX22
Orbtronic High Drain 18650 2000mAh SX22 Hybrid Li-ion (each)

Ithaka Upgrade Part

Smokeguru In stock
THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: Ithaka Accessories :: New Ithaka Update - e-smokeguru

Clouds of Vapor Pending
Ithaka

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Its not Dragon its Bishop's wire. Ill be making a tutorial later on on how to make this wire. At this current time I have only shown a few people to test it out with me. So far on some of the builds this wire can last for over 4 weeks.

I do have other coil builds for this new part more will be shown in do time.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Ok Bobby it's official, you're crazy bro. Nice build but I think I can make it better for you. Try cutting the cotton tails which you have going down the channels. Leave the channels empty and cut the cotton flush to the upper lip. You'll get much better juice feed.

Is that the same wire we made last year with the drill twist trick??? looks like it

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok, I just saw the video and you really have a problem now by saying that you prefer standard Ithaka Todd :laugh:

Ok, to be serious, I am glad that you love original Ithaka and that you are very pleased with the new rebuildable part too. Both rebuildable parts give you options that are different each other and as you said the nice thing is that now we have options, more options that anything else out there.
You also mentioned Bishop, who already did his tricks with this new part and I am sure that he will show to you and me more ways on how to blow our minds away with the new part for Ithaka.

That was one more great review Todd. I really love you and Bishop for your reviews. I just hope that I will never disappoint both of you in future too

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Hi, i tried this setup yesterday night, after a good laugh as always when viewing late in the night the 'BishopH' excellent videos : it works really great (your communicative enthusiasm is highly appreciated this side of the sea).

Its my fourth coil since i received this little marvel of roomy 'upgrade' and the first with cotton : first classic with wide 0.5 mm ribbon, second with 0,3 mm kanthal, the third less classic and time-consuming down on chimney with dual coil on a single silica with loop (i'm not to far to use non-R wire to connect this third 'Imeo's crown' as i call it ;)
I usually have 2 'density' of twisted wires from same thinner wires, the 'Hilti made' Bishop ones in video seems pretty loose : the tight ones acts differently like 'multi-spots' of heat around the wick. But may be is it just romantism and not physics ;) Lets experiment again !

I was unsure when ordering the 'upgrade' as a true 'non-R & ceramic' fan, used to it and pleased to weld with a zapper as close as possible of the coil in contact with the wick. I had to purchase it anyway, a major variation of my preferate atos from my preferate manufacturer. It wins its own place now...

Thanks to you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread