New kansas member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwattz

May 7, 2017
Kansas
Hello hello.. Name is Jordan , I am 31...(uhg...)... Actually my wife got me into the vape game she started 3 or so years ago and it just didnt impress me ... Mainly because eliquid was terrible (imo) and expensive. Well last year that changed when i tasted some cuttwood unicorn milk on a uwell crown tank god it was so good.. The more i vaped the more i drifted away from tanks and now me and the wife only use drippers.. Which got me into the DIY coil game.
This has been a very fun journey.. Expensive but fun lol
Well hope to see you all around !

Reactions: Str8vision

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome and happy to hear you found what works for you. It can be expensive but it's gotta be less than smoking with the price of cigarettes these days. That was my main motivation to quit. I just couldn't justify paying $8 for something that would be up in smoke in half a day. Now I'm happier and healthier, win win.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello hello.. Name is Jordan , I am 31...(uhg...)... Actually my wife got me into the vape game she started 3 or so years ago and it just didnt impress me ... Mainly because eliquid was terrible (imo) and expensive. Well last year that changed when i tasted some cuttwood unicorn milk on a uwell crown tank god it was so good.. The more i vaped the more i drifted away from tanks and now me and the wife only use drippers.. Which got me into the DIY coil game.
This has been a very fun journey.. Expensive but fun lol
Well hope to see you all around !
Welcome and glad you joined. I'm an RDA purest too, tanks have their place. Don't worry about the money you spent, blame it on the wife, I know I do.;)
Might like to read:
Oh look, another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread