##New Lowered Prices##

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would like to announce our newly lowered prices on some things in our inventory. This lowered pricing includes Starter Kits, batteries, Chargers, Cartomizer packs and even our Volt 30ml liquids! This is not a Sale, These lowered prices can still be used with discounts that we run through the year.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
(waves at El...)
So I just took advantage of the lower prices, especially on the 555 juice, which after all these years is still my default. It was half price! So while I'm happy to see that, it also has me a little concerned. What's going on here? Trying to unload inventory before closing the doors? Why was there only one post in response to what normally would have been exciting news? I would have thought dozens of people would have been thrilled.

While I have bailed out on the forum, I haven't bailed on SI -- been continuously buying my supplies from them all this time. Others have commented how this forum has dwindled, except the Chit Chat. Since I've been out of touch for a couple years, maybe I missed the reason why.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Please please please tell me y'all aren't getting ready to shut down.:unsure: I buy exclusively from SI and I really don't want to start over in looking for a new vendor. Y'all are the best and I don't see a reason to change that. (You always see me backing y'all up. I LOVE y'all :wub:)

Although, if this is just a good news price drop, I am so all over that!:D

Just wanted to ask because I have an order to place in September. (I am finally going to buy a couple of MVP's{unless someone changes their mind about a cruise:blink:})

Thank you Imagine and Steve for all Y'all do for us SI fans!!!! :)

DrGabber

ECF Veteran
    May 27, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    I really like the pricing. Stopped vaping a year or so ago and went back to smoking, but wanted to try to switch back to vaping. Last week I ordered a Volt starter kit and some cartomizers, got it yesterday and haven't had a cigarette for almost a day.

The reason I ordered from Smokeless Image instead of companies with similar models was because of the price and excellent reviews. Of the reviews I read and watched that compared the Volt to similar models, Volt was equal or better and they seemed to always mention your great customer service. The fact that your prices are also the lowest made it easy for me to decide to go with Smokeless Image.

opal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2012
    I know this is kind of an older thread but OMG.. I've been good with gear for a while so haven't looked at the site for a while... holy price drop Batman on the X2 batteries! I was also worried that there might be a close out something or other going on. *wipes brow* While I still have quite a few batteries in play, they're starting to worry me.. looks like I'll be stocking up Labor Day weekend.
    30 bucks down to 17.. ty ty ty - on my rainbow 1300s.. still the prettiest batteries going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread