New Member, Been Lurking For a While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimble

May 9, 2015
Decided to start posting in the forum and contribute with some of my knowledge. This forum has helped me a lot to build a good coil and wick setup in my subtank mini RBA. I started vaping around 8 months or so ago. My first setup was a MVP2 with the iclear30. I only used it for a few weeks, but quickly started smoking cigarettes again. Realising I was only 20 and still healthy, I decided to give vaping another try before it was too late.

A couple months ago, I got myself a Protank mini 3. Although quite better than the iclear, it still wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So off I went to my local vape shop. The clerk suggested I tried the Joyetech Ego One, so I purchased that with a few bottles of 75/25 VG/PG juice at 6mg.

I was instantly impressed and knew from that moment, that cigs were going to be a thing of the past for me.

A few weeks ago, I bought myself a Dovpo E-LVT and a subtank mini. I am quite impressed with this current setup. I plan on keeping this as my daily setup, but I'm also anxious to receive my Sigelei 150W and Tugboat clone I ordered last week.

I hope to talk to all the helpfull members that helped me trough my first coil builds and any other information that guided me trough this vaping journey.
IMAG0090.jpg

Reactions: crystalluv545

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Welcome to ecf . And i'm glad vaping is working for you.
A hobby is gained when you switch to vaping, as I read your already building coils.
Its all a matter of what you like and no one is wrong.
As for me , My most powerfull mod is the Cloupor T8 , 150 watt. I don't really need to go above 35 watts for a great vape.
As of lately the Kangertech RBA with a single 1ohm build coil vapes fantastic at 17 - 20 watts. The battery lasts real long in the Istick 50 watt as well as all the mod's I own.
Once again , glade you gave up the analogs.
VapeOn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread