New member checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwilkin2

Sep 29, 2013
Albany, GA
After lurking this forum for a bit, I've finally decided to jump in and start contributing.

After a couple of failed attempts to use ecigs to get off the analogs, I've finally gotten to the point that I have, and that is due entirely to the information gathered from the community on these forums.

Thank you all ! I am looking forward to helping others as you all have helped me !

phxwench

Sep 1, 2013
USA
I love this forum for helping me stay off the analogs after 30+ years of smoking, numerous attempts at quitting, and bazillions of dollars spent on the stinky things. The information and support provided here is top notch and has literally saved my life. My nicotine consumption is dropping as well. I've dropped from 24 mg down to 18 mg in two months. Now I'm making recipes with only 12 mg and so far I feel satisfied with them. I may never give up the nicotine altogether but I feel so much better and way ahead of the game in my progress already. Thanks fellow members for all your help, I truly do appreciate it.

rwilkin2

Sep 29, 2013
Albany, GA
Quit after 47 years after two days on the Blu. Couldn't believe how much things had evolved in the past few years with the taste issue. The imagination ran wild. Then I made the mistake of googling "ecigarette". Here I am two dozen mods in after four months. Yikes!

Yeah, it's starting to become more and more of a hobby rather than a solution to get of cigs.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf everyone. Great job of kicking those stinkies to the curb. I have mostly been on 12mg for the last three years but now I am trying to DIY and I am finding I don't need all that much anymore, so am dropping it slowly. Ecigs was the only thing that got me off of the analogs so we are all in the same boat. They have literally saved my life also.

happy vaping.
:)

rwilkin2

Sep 29, 2013
Albany, GA
I've bee off analogs about a month now and feeling great! Finally found some flavors that i like and just ordered my first mech mod!

Mechs are awesome ! I love my Caravelle clone, so simply and rugged.

Just be careful, always check the resistance of new coils and don't let the batteries drain too low !

business2091

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
KU
Only been 2-1/2 days and have never even thought about such a thing as "smoking". Seriously, that last pack of Dunhill is right in front of me laying on my desk and there are lighters all over the places, and it's not even there to me. My attention is on all the juices and the gazillion firefox tabs that I've opened that are related to ecigs.. I'm in a seriously state whenever I thought about vaping and no smoking in my life because I truly FEEL healthier and smells tons better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread