New member from Asia ( INDONESIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrekhu

Jan 31, 2017
Indonesia
Hi! For all members in this forum and all admin. It's a pleasure to join this forum / group. I'm Indonesian, 39 yo, work and now also I trying to learn about e-liquid which is make me exciting to try and try.. About hardware vapor and knowledge about one. I have a little difficulty when my friend also dont understand a basic skill to use it in right and save. So.. Thx all and . vape Save, thx ecf

Last edited:
Reactions: SinQuaNon

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi! For all members in this forum and all admin. It's a pleasure to join this forum / group. I'm Indonesian, 39 yo, work and now also I trying to learn about e-liquid which is make me exciting to try and try.. About hardware vapor and knowledge about one. I have a little difficulty when my friend also dont understand a basic skill to use it in right and save. So.. Thx all and . Vape Save, thx ecf
Welcome and glad you joined. There is a lot to learn about vaping in order to get the full benefits. I started simple and built a firm knowledge foundation. Persistence and time can breed success.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread