New member from Bakersfield, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisbebakes

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
New member and new to vaping. I've tried cheap e-cigs including disposables and the Njoi rechargeable and wasn't impressed. I'm saving up for a ProVari Mini. I figure if I'm gonna do it I might as well do it up! At the moment I'm still smoking analogs and can't wait to give them up. I enjoy reading everyones stories of success and am looking forward to making friends with like-minded people!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I've had my provari v2 for a year and really like it. very durable. dropped it a few times with no issues. For the most part I use a DCT tank with dual coil 2.0 ohm cartomizers. these carts are reliable, easy to fill and don't cost much. When ordering liquids most people at first order sample packs. they are small bottles and you usually get a half dozen or so. they don't cost too much and it gives you a chance to sample product without ordering big bottles. there are many many liquids out there you wont care for so you don't want to end up with a lot of bottles sitting around not getting vaped. good luck

seraphicdragon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
nebraska
Hi ya, i am new here to long time lurker though lol, I tend to dislike all things tobacco flavor as it tastes like dirt to me hahahah. While your saving up for your provari though there are tons of other options that will give you a similar vape experience that are far cheaper then a provari. The vamo is one as if your a lurker have probably heard tons of people talk about, and its only 50 bucks for the mod no batts or anything but still a really good deal and its vv/vw which i believe the provar is just vv. THis would be something though to get you stared if your already leaning in a mod direction and i believe they will use the same batts all 18650's if you use both full sized. Anything in my opinion to get of the stinkies is a good thing. Not sure on teh duribility of it yet as i only had mine for a few days and unfortunatly i was the lucky one that got a slightly flawed unit. However that being said it still seemed built like a beast and worked fine except the loose plastic cover over the lcd screen. I miss my vamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread