New member from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxorain82

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Chicago
Hi guys, new member here from Chicago. I actually quit analogs a few years ago and just picked up vaping as a hobby about a month ago. I'm loving it so far but my credit card is definitely not... I recently purchased an MVP 2 and have been very happy with it so far. I am looking for my next mod and am considering zmax, svd, vamo, etc. Could anyone give a recommendation for which moderately priced choice might give me something a little different in terms of features to complement my MVP? I am looking to start rebuilding but not ready for sub ohms or anything. Thanks!

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
Welcome and if you like the MVP2....stay with Innokin. I am the exact opposite...Have the SVD and in the hunt for the MVP. Consider anything except the Vamo....been through 3 of them. Decent device, but breaks down pretty quick and the SVD has more features and is the same size. I am not completely anti-vamo, but I am definitely pro-SVD. Been using it for 3-4 months and it looks like it just came out of the box. I am not gentle with equipment. Falls from the roof, getting out of the van to the concrete, etc. SVD all the way....except when I get the MVP2.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Hi and Welcome to ECF. I have most of the devices you listed - and compared to the MVP2, unless you want more watts (I never used; much less exceeded; 11 watts on VV/VW devices) you may find them to be a downgrade. MVP2 does not use PWM, but a different technology - see here for charts and detailed info: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...itaste-mvp-dont-vape-same-provari-dna20d.html

Really, to upgrade from an MVP2 you need to go Provari, DNA/ZNA, Mechanical, Reo - you really kinda have to move into a whole new ball field to get any better/different performance. You will probably find a larger difference by upgrading your tank/atty/clearo/RBA and continuing on the same battery.

just my opinion FWIW. :)

Good luck on the adventure and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread