New member from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Congrats, Mike. Just keep at it. Jersey here, also.
FYI, I have had several good experiences with an online supplier somewhat local to us: Nhaler.com. Online only, and a nice selection of goodies. (I am not affiliated in any way, just have received great service on a couple of recent transactions, and its nice to go local.)

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Hi Mike and welcome! I am also from NJ...down the shore. There are a few storefronts here in Jersey. Check the forums for vendors in NJ. I know of one in Tuckerton and one in Tom's River, and I believe there are one or two in north Jersey as well. In just a couple of weeks I have gotten so much help here. Don't be afraid to ask anything....there's a whole world of wonderous devices and delicious e-juices out there. You're going to love it here!!! Congrats on the no stinkies!! That's a huge accomplishment!! One week for me and I can't believe how easy and pleasurable it's been!!

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
Hi everyone
I am a new member from NJ USA. I have been using e cigs for about a year now. The kind you get from the gas station. You kow the ones that they say are equal to 2 packs of conventional cigs. Well I am now ready to switch up to a more serious vaping experience.
Stu

Jersey here too. Lots of great people and info in this forum. Where is allenhurst? There are a few shops in the south jersey/shore areas that have been really helpful as well, and I am always a fan of supporting local business

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
Jersey here too. Lots of great people and info in this forum. Where is allenhurst? There are a few shops in the south jersey/shore areas that have been really helpful as well, and I am always a fan of supporting local business

Hi Tugg n chase Allenhurst is central NJ near Asbsury Park Monmouth county. Were in south Jersey are you?
Stu

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
Hi Tugg n chase Allenhurst is central NJ near Asbsury Park Monmouth county. Were in south Jersey are you?
Stu

I'm in Burlington county. There are more shops popping up and there are a few within about 20-25 minutes from you. Check out vaporsearchusa.com, I think brick, Lakewood and toms river all have brick and mortars but haven't checked them out yet.

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
Welcome from New Jersey! I've been vaping for about 5 hours now!

Keep at it. It may take trying a few different things before you find what really works for you, but it's all part of the fun. Don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone here has been great and there are some really helpful reviews on YouTube to help direct you towards quality products and vendors.

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
Side note... I know it may be far for some folks, but 9south Vapes opened a new store in Galloway and they are having a grand opening on Saturday and it might be a good a good way for some new folks to meet people. I apologize because I fell like I have posted this a few times, but they have been good to me and I'm trying to point people in their direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread