New member from South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am a new member from South Africa. I have Behcets syndrome and used to smoke to get the nicotine. The nicotine helped with my mouth ulcers, after i saw some video's on youtube about vaping i had to try it. More can be read on my website I am not aloud to post links

After about four months i decided to get some new gear and wile getting this new gear i might as well do some reviews on the stuff i buy for the local forum

I did a review on the Vaperwood I am not aloud to post links

Today i wanted to start my testing of the ZNA clone. I presume it is from Robot, full SS and quite nice, but i ran into a problem and need some help

I get a TOO HOT error after just a few seconds of fire. I did make a youtube vid but i cant post links

Just search youtube for ZNA 30 clone TOO HOT problem, it should be the fisrt one

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Welcome aboard lots of information that we all share can be found here.

I got the too hot message on my DNA 30 this week, found out it that the chip gets to hot. Search out for answers and I found that though these device say they can go down real low on ohms it really isn't true and they work better with around 2.0 ohm coils in certain tanks setups. I found this out on my protank II at 1.2 ohms when I increased ohms to 2.0 on my coil the problem went away but have no problems on my dual coil fogger at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread