New member, hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

stfrsc

Sep 16, 2018
Welcome, ummmm.....not sure how to pronounce your name. Stiff Risk? St. Francis? San Francisco? Ooh, that's fun to say!

Look forward to learning what? Get the party started with something you want to know!;)
stfrsc is just all the first 2 letters of my full name, I don't know how you would pronounce it. And as far as learning... 1st is learning about how this forum works, I never really have used a forum before. I'm just trying to figure out where to start, but I will... by the way Hello! :vapor:

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
stfrsc is just all the first 2 letters of my full name, I don't know how you would pronounce it. And as far as learning... 1st is learning about how this forum works, I never really have used a forum before. I'm just trying to figure out where to start, but I will... by the way Hello! :vapor:
Yeah, just funnin' ya. I think I pronounce these in my head when reading, though....I'll stick with Stiff Risk.
This is my first forum, too- never thought I'd join one, but this one is (literally) a life saver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread