new member intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Hi, I've been lurking for awhile and figured I would join. Quit smoking in January after 8 years, using an itaste VV with a 30b. Wasn't quite what I wanted, went to a MVP2 with a small collection of various pro tanks, aero tank, nautilus, and 30s. Again, wasn't quite satisfied, so after exhaustive research on the dangers of mechanicals, got a King with Igo L( took me a month of researching to feel that I understood the complex nature of rebuildables). From there, I got a zmax v5, with a trident v2. Zmax is a good mod, but limited in ohms, so I ordered a ipv2 and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. My daily vape is currently 18 mg 50/50 orange mixed with french vanilla 24 100% VG from Virgin Vapors, in a fogger 4.3 with a 1.3 30 awg dual coil at 13.5 watts. Anyways, that's my journey from cigarettes, thought I'd introduce myself since I will likely be a pretty active member.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf abrb701. So glad you are here. Isn't vaping wonderful? Along with all the help and support you get here, I still think the best part of ecf is all the wonderful people I have met and now consider friends. It is even more fun when you get into all the DIY and rebuilding. It really is more of a hobby for me. Good luck to you and happy vaping.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf abrb701. So glad you are here. Isn't vaping wonderful? Along with all the help and support you get here, I still think the best part of ecf is all the wonderful people I have met and now consider friends. It is even more fun when you get into all the DIY and rebuilding. It really is more of a hobby for me. Good luck to you and happy vaping.
Haha thank you, yes its been nice getting into vaping. Been a pretty long time since I've had a cigarette, after I almost burned my house down with a lit cigarette, I decided it was time to quit. My bed caught on fire when I fell asleep with a lit cigarette, I was lucky to escape with 3rd degree burns on my legs. Vaping could literally save lives, in the short term as well as the long. Thank you for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread