New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism

Mar 24, 2011
worcester USA
Thought I would say hi since this is the spot for the new comers. I am also adding a mod wich I am calling the usbVdater. this is my first attempt at a video tutorial so it's a little ameturish. that viedo has been posted on utube under the user TubeChrisTube tittled usbvdapter-tut.mpg
Check it out and let me know what you think.

Regards,
Chris.M

chrism

Mar 24, 2011
worcester USA
Thanks slapnuts,
Who isn't in a pinch every now and then these days. I can't wait to get my parts so I can play around with the other higher quality mod I'm working on. It's going to be a cross between the juice box and the genesis ;) I have my casing all ready and roaring to go. Wish I would have done more research before going to the mall ect ect. I would have been interested in trying out the ego-tank. Seems like the one to go with if your going to spend that much starting out.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
well after about 2 weeks I caved and had two puffs of a old stale left over pack that was on top of the frig. Really wish I didn't and don't feel so great about it. So just an update. Back to square one I guess.

Don't be silly!!! How many cigarettes have you not smoked? I smoked 3 or 4 a day for a few weeks when I started. The big question...Did it taste nasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread