New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Vecchio

May 11, 2020
Hello fellow Vaporers! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark Vecchio. I'm from Hampton, Virginia. I've been vaping for roughly 5 years now. I finally gave up cigarettes completely as of January 2019, It was then my new years resolution. I must admit, it was hard but vaping sure made it easier! As much as I sometimes don't want to admit it, well I've become quite the vaping addict! Yeah, I've got it pretty bad. I own roughly 55 different devices, that isn't counting ones I have given away, broke, lost, internal batteries burnt out, etc. And even worse, I have about 7 I am using, the rest I have purchased and haven't even opened the boxes to them yet! Anyway I thought I would break the ice so to speak, and say hello to everyone. Guess you all are my new vaping family now! Glad to meet everyone, and if anyone cares to holler back, please feel free to! Thanks, Mark Vecchio

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Welcome to ECF,always glad to add a new member to our family.
Dang 55 devices?
I realised here in ECF that some people have vaping as a hobby,me not so much hehe
Just one mod and expecting another to be delivered,apart from that im pretty much set,but i am glad you quit smoking man,don't let your guard down...just keep at it day after day.

Dropping video right here right now in case you get tempted one day,just watch it and go back to vaping:

Reactions: stols001

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Hello fellow Vaporers! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark Vecchio. I'm from Hampton, Virginia. I've been vaping for roughly 5 years now. I finally gave up cigarettes completely as of January 2019, It was then my new years resolution. I must admit, it was hard but vaping sure made it easier! As much as I sometimes don't want to admit it, well I've become quite the vaping addict! Yeah, I've got it pretty bad. I own roughly 55 different devices, that isn't counting ones I have given away, broke, lost, internal batteries burnt out, etc. And even worse, I have about 7 I am using, the rest I have purchased and haven't even opened the boxes to them yet! Anyway I thought I would break the ice so to speak, and say hello to everyone. Guess you all are my new vaping family now! Glad to meet everyone, and if anyone cares to holler back, please feel free to! Thanks, Mark Vecchio
Welcome to the forum...maybe show us some of your setup?

Wyrdreams

May 12, 2020
Indiana
I have had gone through some but never have used more than one at a time. Sometimes the latch gets loose, manufacturer error, or I broke them from dropping lol. I have had friends that have one in every room though...which would only help me be able to find mine sometimes haha.
Proud of you for quitting smoking. I went from hookah to vaping. I certainly don't burn myself as much, as my dog would swipe the hose with her tail causing coals to go flying. Wish I had more juice options in IN but vaping is a lot more portable.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats on quitting and I think it's great you are having fun vaping. You should definitely crack open every single mod. I refuse to even COUNT at the moment.. LOL. But, I am 45 so.....

Course I could die tomorrow.

The Cake is a lie, or to be plainer the Shinyitis Support Group supports credit card consolidation groups.

Hmmm... I should see if they will sponsor me for some vapes! :)

LOL welcome but tread carefully amidst the shinyitis folk,

We have a support group here that may be of help.
Shinyitis Support Group

Hope you have a good time at ECF :)
Anna

Reactions: Mobc1990

Wyrdreams

May 12, 2020
Indiana
@stols001
I went to a vape shop in GA once at 2AM. I had run out juice and this place was open 24/7. I couldn't believe it. I had to call to confirm b/c google had to be wrong. They said they were 24/7 so ppl would never have to turn to cigarettes, cheap e-liquid, pods, etc at the gas station. I didn't know if I was thankful or felt very targeted that they know will go to any length.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I went to a vape shop in GA once at 2AM. I had run out juice and this place was open 24/7. I couldn't believe it. I had to call to confirm b/c google had to be wrong. They said they were 24/7 so ppl would never have to turn to cigarettes, cheap e-liquid, pods, etc at the gas station. I didn't know if I was thankful or felt very targeted that they know will go to any length.
That is too cool! Seriously, just have to say it again... too cool!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread